Amazon Product 96 Gallon Heavy Duty (2-mil) Black Plastic Trash Bin Bags

mrrsm

Original poster
Lifetime VIP Donor
Supporting Donor
Oct 22, 2015
Tampa Bay Area
In a short follow up to “Trying to Escape from Trash Bin Hell” covered in Post #s 1,234, 1,245 and 1,248 in the “What Are YOU Doing Today?” Thread…

https://gmtnation.com/forums/threads/what-are-you-doing-today-part-ii.21812/page-31
https://gmtnation.com/forums/threads/what-are-you-doing-today-part-ii.21812/page-32

Well… The Folks over at Waste-Pro surprised the Ever Loving Living Hell out of me by finally Delivering a Used (In GOOD Shape) 96 Gallon Trash Bin to add alongside my OWN 96 Gallon Bin, raising my “Trash Bin Capacity” up to a Whopping 192 Gallons. I confirmed that they will empty BOTH Bins, Twice Weekly with NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE for the Second Bin!

Sweet! But with all that said, The reasons I decided to look into this solution was that after waddling around and handling WAY over-stuffed HUGE Yard Bags, it was causing me additional problems of first, having to individually fill them up, tie them off and then having to HIKE them all up, over and into those Big Bins while struggling with Hands and Fingers that do NOT always want to cooperate with me anymore... and also... to Ease Up on the Ol' Back... Too.

So I thought… “Jeez… I wonder if they make REALLY ULTRA HUGE, ULTRA HEAVY DUTY 96 GALLON PLASTIC TRASH LINERS …?” If so, that would allow me the chance to fill in those “Capacious, Cavernous Bins” ONCE and ONLY ONCE with everything from Piles of Grass, Leaves, Sticks, Twigs, Branches, Vines and the usual Man-Made Trash that worries me twice a week as just so much extra stuff to get rid of with the least amount of fan-fare. Being able to easily Wheel them both all around the place after Stuffing those Big Bags to the Very Brim is of course the other great advantage.

Well… Lah – Dee- Dah…
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00DH4DYYU/?tag=gmtnation-20

96GALLON2MILTRASHBAGS.jpg

Once again, Amazon comes through with Selling THESE Gigantic Volume, Extra Thick (2 Mil) 96 gallon Black Plastic Trash Bin Bags that will allow me to load all of that stuff more gradually, but completely and then be able to Wheel, Deal and Handle all that stuff ONCE... AND ONLY ONCE! (Great for Covering Outside Equipment & Tools from Rain, Snow and The Other Elements).

So I ordered Two Boxes @ 100 Count at $46.00 per Box for starters and I’ll keep using the Pine-Sol poured inside the Bins for the sake of the Folks having to handle other people’s mess without my adding to their miseries. I was just thinking... @Blckshdw and @Matt could benefit from using these bags, come next Spring and Summer for Heavy Wet Grass Cuttings, too. :>)

Out with The OLD and IN with the NEW... Year ... :>)

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
In a short follow up to “Trying to Escape from Trash Bin Hell” covered in Post #s 1,234, 1,245 and 1,248 in the “What Are YOU Doing Today?” Thread…

https://gmtnation.com/forums/threads/what-are-you-doing-today-part-ii.21812/page-31
https://gmtnation.com/forums/threads/what-are-you-doing-today-part-ii.21812/page-32

Well… The Folks over at Waste-Pro surprised the Ever Loving Living Hell out of me by finally Delivering a Used (In GOOD Shape) 96 Gallon Trash Bin to add alongside my OWN 96 Gallon Bin, raising my “Trash Bin Capacity” up to a Whopping 192 Gallons. I confirmed that they will empty BOTH Bins, Twice Weekly with NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE for the Second Bin!

Sweet! But with all that said, The reasons I decided to look into this solution was that after waddling around and handling WAY over-stuffed HUGE Yard Bags, it was causing me additional problems of first, having to individually fill them up, tie them off and then having to HIKE them all up, over and into those Big Bins while struggling with Hands and Fingers that do NOT always want to cooperate with me anymore... and also... to Ease Up on the Ol' Back... Too.

So I thought… “Jeez… I wonder if they make REALLY ULTRA HUGE, ULTRA HEAVY DUTY 96 GALLON PLASTIC TRASH LINERS …?” If so, that would allow me the chance to fill in those “Capacious, Cavernous Bins” ONCE and ONLY ONCE with everything from Piles of Grass, Leaves, Sticks, Twigs, Branches, Vines and the usual Man-Made Trash that worries me twice a week as just so much extra stuff to get rid of with the least amount of fan-fare. Being able to easily Wheel them both all around the place after Stuffing those Big Bags to the Very Brim is of course the other great advantage.

Well… Lah – Dee- Dah…
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00DH4DYYU/?tag=gmtnation-20

View attachment 106160

Once again, Amazon comes through with Selling THESE Gigantic Volume, Extra Thick (2 Mil) 96 gallon Black Plastic Trash Bin Bags that will allow me to load all of that stuff more gradually, but completely and then be able to Wheel, Deal and Handle all that stuff ONCE... AND ONLY ONCE! (Great for Covering Outside Equipment & Tools from Rain, Snow and The Other Elements).

So I ordered Two Boxes @ 100 Count at $46.00 per Box for starters and I’ll keep using the Pine-Sol poured inside the Bins for the sake of the Folks having to handle other people’s mess without my adding to their miseries. I was just thinking... @Blckshdw and @Matt could benefit from using these bags, come next Spring and Summer for Heavy Wet Grass Cuttings, too. :>)

Out with The OLD and IN with the NEW... Year ... :>)

I side discharge mine so I'm good.

Reactions: Blckshdw and mrrsm

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Yeah, only time I bag my grass clippings is when the weeds start getting bad, and even then, I just dump them on my poorly maintained compost pile, same with shredded leaves. It all breaks down eventually, so less hauling stuff from one end of the property to the front. My back also appreciates the reduction in lifting and carrying. :biggrin:

Reactions: Matt and mrrsm

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online