FOR SALE 8K mile SS but, it's gonna cost Ya....

northcreek

Original poster
Jan 15, 2012
WNY
Didn't somebody just say that if they could buy a new 360 they would? Well here ya go...:2thumbsup:

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
I would buy a new 360 if I could, but not this one. 2wd, and with 12 year old tires, that are probably flat spotted to hell. I would almost bet the engine has some kind of damage from sitting for likely over a year without being run, ring grooves or something. Lets not even talk about the sediment that might be in the fuel tank...

This truck, to be honest, would scare me. Would take about 5g to get it to a place I would feel safe with it, and it would still not be AWD.

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
saw this on the fb pages. dude is nuts, BUT... there is an a** for every seat. While it is very very clean, like Toll said, sometimes low miles are just as bad as high mileage/beaten vehicles.

Redbeard

Jan 26, 2013
Sorta makes we wonder all the problems he has had with it, only 8275 miles in 12 years! Hey if he hung around here some he could have kept her running. I wonder if the oil has ever been changed. With low mileage it is easy for someone to say "they'll do it next season." which never seems to arrive.

northcreek

Original poster
Jan 15, 2012
WNY
Damn!... I missed the RWD thing, that would be a deal breaker for me. The world is full of these nuts who buy things just for bragging rights.
I worked with a guy (*single man*) who bought a new Harley Sportster and kept it in the crate and used it as a coffee table in his living room never intending to ride it... :confused:
I don't think that the mileage would bother me, I bought a 9 year old motorhome that had 9K miles on it and only had to replace the vehicle speed sensor.
But, yeah...due diligence would be a must for that SS...:undecided:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jvest

Members Online