7 seated TBSS

Harpo

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Sweden
Found this TBSS 2006 for sale with a extra seat in the back:confused:.

I didn't know that existed, have anyone seen this before??.
And what is that extra arm in the left D-pillar, is it some electric door opener or something?

After some checking i found out that it is not registered for more than 4 passengers here in Sweden, it is a private import so it's probably from US.

View attachment 17857

Link to the whole ad.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer SS AWD | Stockholm | Blocket

Attachments

• 4936387670.jpg
    4936387670.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 176

Hatchet

Nov 21, 2011
i know outside the U.S. they did make a few weird ones based on the country. like i think in brazil the SS has the 5.3 motor instead of 6.0...

Ghoster

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 18, 2011
While it is interesting to look at, something isn't right. No, they NEVER put a 3rd seat in a short wheel base. They also never had a power rear lift gate. Lots of oddities here. The rear picture looks like the rear of a current model Tahoe or Yukon. Maybe they goofed up the pics?

If you look at the pic that looks across the rear seat, look at the seat belt connection point. Then compare that to the pic from the rear, completely different. They mixed up the pictures.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
In the shot from the rear, the headrests are different.

Hatchet

Nov 21, 2011
the ss pics show black leather seats.. the back pic shows what looks like cloth seats...

jimmyjam

Nov 18, 2011
Ghoster said:
If you look at the pic that looks across the rear seat, look at the seat belt connection point. Then compare that to the pic from the rear, completely different. They mixed up the pictures.
View attachment 17859
this

Attachments

• stupid.gif
    stupid.gif
    600 bytes · Views: 149

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
Ghoster said:
While it is interesting to look at, something isn't right. No, they NEVER put a 3rd seat in a short wheel base. They also never had a power rear lift gate. Lots of oddities here. The rear picture looks like the rear of a current model Tahoe or Yukon. Maybe they goofed up the pics?

:iagree:

Even the pillars behind the second row seats are different widths in the shots. The cargo area is also completely wrong and way too big to be a Trailblazer.

:lipsrsealed:

STLtrailbSS

Dec 4, 2011
There are vents in the head liner lol

Wyle

Dec 4, 2011
Awww. And here I was waiting for a whole new thread of mods. :frown:

Jkust

Dec 4, 2011
Holy crap that SS has the Svart skinn och moccaklädsel option. I think that is just an aftermarket third row seat. You may recall on the other site an SS owner stuck a third row in his SS. I forgot the name of the website that specializes in these seats but I've seen this before. Don't know what the deal is where the rear tail gate lifts are but I like the look of that truck.

Harpo

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Sweden
Mystery solved.

It was a pic mix up, i looked at the sellers other ads and found this of a 2007 Cadillac Escalade with the same pic.

Darn used car sellers, they should keep their pics in order.:hissyfit:

Sorry if i broke anyones dream mod, but i really thought it was for real.

Link to the right ad

Cadillac Escalade AWD | Stockholm | Blocket

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Hey, at least they mixed up SUV pics with SUV pics. When I was shopping for a Trailblazer before I got mine, one ad had thrown some random pic of a beat up red sebring or something in the middle of the picture list :hahano:

fadyasha

Dec 21, 2011
Harpo said:
Found this TBSS 2006 for sale with a extra seat in the back:confused:.

I didn't know that existed, have anyone seen this before??.
And what is that extra arm in the left D-pillar, is it some electric door opener or something?

After some checking i found out that it is not registered for more than 4 passengers here in Sweden, it is a private import so it's probably from US.

View attachment 2692

Link to the whole ad.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer SS AWD | Stockholm | Blocket

It may be a custom fitting. I know here if you go to Car accessory shops you find that kinda stuff where you can add a seat or two in your cargo area and people are buying. I Know for a fact there's one for the trailblazer short base and is put in sideways. Don't ask what's the point but they sell it. :duh:

gmac310

Dec 4, 2011
fadyasha said:
It may be a custom fitting. I know here if you go to Car accessory shops you find that kinda stuff where you can add a seat or two in your cargo area and people are buying. I Know for a fact there's one for the trailblazer short base and is put in sideways. Don't ask what's the point but they sell it. :duh:

Did you even read post 15?! :no:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Someone on the OS put a third row in their SWB.

I had 4 rows in my Burban for awhile.

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
Putting a 3rd row seat into a short wheel base would be useless for all but kids and really short people who like to be cramped.:no::no:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online