eBay Listing 5100 Bilstein Height Adjustable Struts

Mooseman

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Found these and just ordered a pair for my TB. At $69USD each and free shipping in the US, I think these are a steal. Everywhere, they seem to be around $120USD and in Canada, $175CAD!

<URL REMOVED>

See my other post in the Amazon section for rears.

Last edited:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Link goes to shocks, not the adjustable struts

Mooseman

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Yeah, I know, description says shock but the part number is the strut.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Worth a shot then. Can always return if something goes astray. Almost makes me want to but them and sell my Radflo when i rebuild.

Mooseman

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
My only problem is that I am having them shipped to MyUSAddress and picking them up so sending them back would be a bitch. I sent the seller a message to confirm.

Mooseman

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Just heard back from the seller and he confirms that these are for the front.

Mooseman

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Crap. Finally picked them up from Ogdensburg and they were for the rears. Box had the part number for the rears but the listing and order had the front part number. Called them up right away and they looked up my order which she said the correct number was sent. I had to take a photo of the printout of my order and it clearly had the front part number. Also told her about the eBay message I got confirming they were for the front. After being on hold about 15 minutes, she said there was something weird going on with the listing. She was able to issue a UPS return label so I was able to send it back while I was still in the US without having to deal with the border tax BS.

I asked if they can send the correct part number at that same price and she didn't seem too sure. She said they might have to get special permission to give them away that low. I pleaded my case that I drove down specifically to pick this up and that I had to pay for the package handling at this end. We shall see.

I removed the link to the original listing. If it's fixed up and it's the correct part, I'll update it.

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Too good to be true, that sucks man :sadcry:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Damn

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher