NEED HELP 4x4 selector problems

RAMBEAU

Original poster
Jan 7, 2020
FRANCE
Hello all and happy new year. I'm trying to get informations about my TRAILBLAZER..
I am in FRANCE and realy interested by help on 4X4 using.
On my 2003 TRB i can not put elctric selectot on 4L.
The yellow led is flashing but don't stay lighting..?
Sorry for my very bad american...
If you can help, many thanks in advance..
If you can't help, many thanks in advance too.
Kind regards.
RAMBEAU

Last edited by a moderator:

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Bonjour et bienvenue!

Here is a thread you might want to read through that explains troubleshooting steps to the 4x4 system.

4WD not working? Step inside.

Also, this from our other site has some troubleshooting info:

As well as having operational info of the system:

Have you had this truck for a while or is this the first time trying the 4lo? In case you are not aware, to change from 4hi to 4lo, the truck has to be moving very slowly to allow the gears to change.

As per the forum rules, posts are in English. If you have trouble understanding all this info, please send me a private message and I can assist with some translations.
Tel que stipulé dans les règlements du forum, les messages postés doivent être en anglais. Si vous avez de la difficulté avec la documentation anglaise, veuillez m'envoyer un message personel ou je pourrai aider avec des traductions.

freddyboy61

Dec 4, 2011
I would have to add that the transmission needs to be in Neutral to allow the transfer case to enter into 4LO.

Reactions: Mooseman

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Just rechecked the owners manual and it's a little more involved than I remembered. It has to be moving 1-2 MPH and in neutral. Probably why I never use 4lo.

4lo Shifting.jpg

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Firebaugh86

Members Online

No members online now.