FOR SALE (4) BF Goodrich A/T KO2 - 315/70R17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reprise

Original poster
Lifetime VIP Donor
Supporting Donor
Jul 22, 2015
If you can run them, I'll give them to you for $250 for the set. They run about that price per tire, on Tire Rack.
I will *not* ship, but am willing to drive as far as a tank of gas will carry me & the tires (250-300mi from metro Chicago)

These are currently installed on one of my Sierras - they came with the truck when I bought it a few days ago.

While they're load range E (10 ply), I prefer to have a highway tire for towing.

Per Tire Rack, these are 34.4" in diameter. They are too big for the Sierra 1500HD @ stock height; the passenger front rubs the inner fender guard, and has torn it up. Another reason I want to be rid of them.

I'll put them on my local CL in a few days (for more $); this is just for GMTN peeps. If you're interested in them, let me know, and I'll measure the tread depth for you (when new, they have 15/32")

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Tread depth. I got an extra set of wheels

Pics as well?

Reprise

Original poster
Lifetime VIP Donor
Supporting Donor
Jul 22, 2015
I'll have to pull it out of the garage for pics. I can get to 3 of the 4 tires where it sits; the depths are 10, 10, and 9/32s.

BUT - I've learned that the wheels they are on (from a H2) are kind of a 'magic config' (my term) that allows that tire size to work on a 2500 w/ stock height (leveling the stance w/ torsion bars)

Also - I found the OEM tire size on the door label - it was equipped w/ same tire as I just purchased (245/75/16) for Sierra #1.

Given that, I'd now prefer to sell the tires / wheels as a set. $400 would be fair, IMO.

Originally, I was going to reuse the wheels; now I'll swap what I first bought onto the new truck & find some others for the old one (or, I could swap between the two, but leaning against, right now)

If you're still interested (after reading all of that!), PM me; if not, please close the thread. Thx.

On edit: apologies for the runaround- wasn't my intent to do so.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Firebaugh86

Members Online