3rd brake light skirt or scoop??

mika

Original poster
Dec 6, 2011
Don't know what to call it but it's what holds the third brake light . the whole plastic piece that holds on by 4 bolts. Well mine broke off, the inner part that bolts right above the hinges broke off and busted the left side ancore too. Iwas in the minst of gluing it back up, decided to make sure all bolt hols lined up, well they do line up, but when you hook the 2 kind of hooks on the hing those 2 bolts at the hing do not line up... They fall about a 1/2" short, if I try to lift it to get a bolt in it pops off the hing. If it's not on the hing yo cannot open the tail gate. If I connect it to the hing I cannot get the bolts in!!!!! What the #####.. I seemed to always of had a problem with this part haging up on the roof and would prevent the gat from opening. Any ideas??

:banghead::mad:

jrSS

Dec 4, 2011
Ahh u have an ext....those usually break pretty damn easy. I know of 2 people that have this broken....they had the stealership replace it. Talk to regulator. I wouldn't glue it...it'll break again in no time. Maybe he can get u a part number.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online

No members online now.