3" body lift presale

High Voltage

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
I am again offering the 3" body lift for a prepay. I need at least 5 orders to have the bumper brackets made.
Once I receive payment for 5 of them I will place the order. The bumper bracket manufacture has 2 week to make the brackets and then the powder coater has a week to coat. Then they get shipped to me and I box everything and send them out. It takes a while so be patient!
The price is $450 a kit. Paypal is jgipple@southslope.net

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
Come on folks, this is a rare and limited opportunity to gain a few inches in your lift. Get signed up for this great product!!!!

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Well done Jeff! Hope people step up better than the last round. Seems to be a bunch of talkers, but not so much action. Hell there are probably 5 people with "future" mod of BL in their signatures. Little do they know these wont always be around.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
cjmeeker said:
I got mine. How many more do we need?

Got your what? Did you order one? It looks like no one has so far....

High Voltage

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
Jakers said:
Are you still doing the presale? I'm interested if its still going on. Whats the lead time on the BL?

I'm still offering it. I have 2 ordered and 1 sending a money order.
Still need a couple more orders before I order bumper brackets.

High Voltage

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
Anybody thinking about getting a kit needs to paypal me in the next couple days!!
I will be placing the order for bumper brackets Monday!!

Darksidedown

Mar 3, 2012
Anyone wondering where the process is, I emailed Jeff the other day and he wanted me to let people know that "Brackets are at powdercoat. Should see the blocks next week. Holpfuly the rest soon after!"

cjmeeker

Feb 1, 2012
Darksidedown said:
Anyone wondering where the process is, I emailed Jeff the other day and he wanted me to let people know that "Brackets are at powdercoat. Should see the blocks next week. Holpfuly the rest soon after!"

Thats great news, I was actually logging in today to ask where we were at. Thanks for the update.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online