26" for 2004 tb ls ext

Jbulldawg86

Original poster
Sep 12, 2021
Ky
Hi everyone, I have a 2004 trailblazer ls ext and was looking to put 26s on it at some point, can anyone tell me the best lift to get so it doesn't have that squatting look.

flyboy2610

Aug 24, 2021
Lincoln, Ne.
This is the only leveling kit I am aware of for the '04 TB EXT:

It's the one I put on my '04 TB EXT. The real issue with running bigger tires on these vehicles is not lift height, it's that top of the tire will hit the top of the steering knuckle/ball joint. Stock tires have about 1/2" clearance, and the distance from the middle of the hub to the steering knuckle is fixed, so there's no way to increase that. If you want to run larger tires you need to run wheel spacers to move the tire out so it won't hit the steering knuckle.

Jbulldawg86

Original poster
Sep 12, 2021
Ky
This is the only leveling kit I am aware of for the '04 TB EXT:

It's the one I put on my '04 TB EXT. The real issue with running bigger tires on these vehicles is not lift height, it's that top of the tire will hit the top of the steering knuckle/ball joint. Stock tires have about 1/2" clearance, and the distance from the middle of the hub to the steering knuckle is fixed, so there's no way to increase that. If you want to run larger tires you need to run wheel spacers to move the tire out so it won't hit the steering knuckle.
Thank you for the advice, will do.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online