FOR SALE 245/50R19 Pirelli Scorpion Snow Tires

Status
Not open for further replies.

l008com

Original poster
Feb 19, 2016
Massachusetts
$450

These tires are almost brand new. They have very little wear on them, about 4,000 miles by my estimation. They've always been stored indoors, away from sunlight and in a heated space, when not installed on my car.

I can ship if you are paying for it. PM and we'll work out the details. Two bundles of two tires will make two packages, each approximately 28" x 28" x 18", 62 LBS. And my zip code is 01801. Otherwise if you want to come get them, I am located about 15 minutes North of downtown Boston (10 minutes with on traffic, 3 days with traffic).

These tires came off my 2013 Camaro. They fit 19" wheels. No TB's came with 19's, but if you have aftermarket wheels, this could fit great. They're a very large tire, they're actually an SUV size. They fit Audi & BMW SUVs in addition to Camaros. Snow tires aren't very popular these days and I really don't know why. I've put them on all of my rear wheel drive sports cars and it makes all the difference in the world. I only don't do it on my TB because I have pretty aggressive on/off road tread already. Although I still slip a bit, I could use a limited slip diff of some kind.

Ioeoad4.jpg

iyOMNRd.jpg

MAbUuuz.jpg

ejvZYqN.jpg

qsLGSTd.jpg

w2Vb5Nc.jpg

0GYN0l9.jpg

hme08MO.jpg

The tire shop I used wrote my name "john" on the tread, it will wear right off after the first mile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online