2019 Chevrolet Blazer

ddgm

May 7, 2013
I saw a red one the other day, it looks like someone had pushed the side in, like a huge dent. I don't know if it is the lines or paint reflections but I don't like it. I saw a red Mazda car in a lot and it has the same dent effect.

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
I saw a red one the other day, it looks like someone had pushed the side in, like a huge dent. I don't know if it is the lines or paint reflections but I don't like it. I saw a red Mazda car in a lot and it has the same dent effect.

That affect appears in all the pics in this thread too, so must be the body lines

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
Is that Canadian Loonies or American Dollars?

I think they are looney for asking that much, but sadly, american dollars

Reactions: Matt and Eric04

littleblazer

Jul 6, 2014
I'm banking on a colorado SUV. It's actually a damn good platform to replace the 360, if they don't fuck it up.

vipergg

Dec 7, 2011
I wouldnt. The Kia/Hyundais arent bad at all.
I certainly would take the new Kia Telluride or Hyundai Palisades over this thing. At least they look somewhat like a normal SUV . Besides I'm not buying anything that you can't turn off that stupid stop start function .

I'm banking on a colorado SUV. It's actually a damn good platform to replace the 360, if they don't fuck it up.
That's what we all have been waiting for .

northcreek

Jan 15, 2012
WNY
Don't hold your breath waiting for it, GM isn't listening...:Banghead:

littleblazer

Jul 6, 2014
Reactions: Bow_Tied

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online