2019 Cadillac XT6

$ Khalid ! 9130

Original poster
Mar 30, 2016
KSA
Well, what can I say. It's a Cadillac Traverse. Sort off. Apparently that's what everyone is comparing it to. But I have to say after seeing Cadiilacs other offerings such as the XT4 and XT4 I think this actually looks really really good. We all know I'm not a big fan of Crossovers at all, but this XT6 keeps growing on me the more I look at it! Can't wait to check it out at dealerships soon. In the meantime what are your thoughts on this new offering from Cadillac and does this have the potential to hurt Cadillac's Escalade?

xwwjbaymaebfjm1vvruk.jpg

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
its is a caddy cherokee

Reactions: $ Khalid ! 9130

littleblazer

Jul 6, 2014
Well, what can I say. It's a Cadillac Traverse. Sort off. Apparently that's what everyone is comparing it to. But I have to say after seeing Cadiilacs other offerings such as the XT4 and XT4 I think this actually looks really really good. We all know I'm not a big fan of Crossovers at all, but this XT6 keeps growing on me the more I look at it! Can't wait to check it out at dealerships soon. In the meantime what are your thoughts on this new offering from Cadillac and does this have the potential to hurt Cadillac's Escalade?

View attachment 89538
Crossover and escalade are two different segments. Rich grandmas for the crossover, rich moms for the escalade.

DocBrown

Dec 8, 2011
Everything I've read about this thing praises it for being a great package that will likely be popular. I like it and I especially like the interior. It's biggest failing evidently is it's milquetoast ride and handling.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Firebaugh86

Members Online