2017 MIDWEST MEET

Hatchet

Nov 21, 2011
He sold the Voy and got a beamer suv. he deserves that pat down. But would be awesome to see some of his sick dance moves tho...

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Can't forget when he got pulled by the cops at the park a couple years ago too :crackup:

Thought it was a Rover?

Reactions: Matt

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
I think its a rover as well.

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
No worries, it is usually only Ed getting "in trouble"

It's a running joke with him lol :biggrin:

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
He usually runs the picture of the month. He's been absent to the last while. I do miss his avatar.

Reactions: RTTBLT1

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
He was the former President of the Midwest when we had chapters back in the day. He had one sweet 5.3 voy that ran pretty good. Had a couple fun rides in that thing.

DSC06059.jpg

Hatchet

Nov 21, 2011
he has a rover also. but offically traded in the voy for a bmw the other month.

Reactions: djthumper

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
That dirty rat... Tell him I said hello

Wishbone

Dec 5, 2011
Aug 5th? I'll skip the family pig roast that weekend to come. I'll plan to come in Friday, leave after breakfast Sunday.

So it looks like the date is solid but the location is not? What's the status here?

Reactions: Matt and djthumper

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
That is basically it. It will be SE Indiana basically, but exact I am looking into.

Reactions: tsmith1156

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
Of course I will be there. Cowboy beans will be provided.

Kyle, do you have a large enough lawn mower trailer for Friday night bar hopping?

Reactions: Matt and tsmith1156

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Lawn mower trip to bar was a one time thing. 3 am grass mowing should not have been done

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
So I obviously missed something last time :laugh:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
It wasnt GMT, but was a crazy lil bachelor party night where a lawn mower and trailer made it about 3 mile round trip to the bar....mower.jpg

Last edited:

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
If you uploaded a pic, it's not showing up.

Matt

Original poster
Dec 2, 2011
I know I'm not in charge of this meet but can we get a list of who is in and when they are going?

No!

Oh, alright. I'm not in charge either...I don't think, but I'll kick it off.

1. Matt - Friday

Reactions: djthumper

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
1. Matt - Friday
2. Sparky - Friday (likely)

tsmith1156

Jul 9, 2013
Lebanon, Ohio
Haha thanks!
No!

Oh, alright. I'm not in charge either...I don't think, but I'll kick it off.

1. Matt - Friday

New
1. Matt - Friday
2. Sparky - Friday (likely)
3. Tyler - Friday (but leave Friday night :cry:)

Last edited by a moderator:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Might want to start a new thread for attendance. I am just trying to facilitate and it seems to be most of us working as a committee to decide stuff. I got a couple feelers out to see if there are any events near that we should try to do and debating if Batesville is big enough venue to have hospitality for all or if we should use a lil bigger spot nearby.

Thought maybe a backroad cruise to some of my picture spots then a grillout/hangout somewhere Saturday. Or was thinking we could crash a car show, but hard to find anything good local. Or possibly just pick a spot to meet and make our own show kinda thing at a restaurant Saturday.

We always seemed to have some fun cruising a bit for the meets since we all got our trucks to drive em. Also need to keep in mind that not all are as tall as mine and some are scraping pavement and need to include us all :wink:

tsmith1156

Jul 9, 2013
Lebanon, Ohio
Might want to start a new thread for attendance. I am just trying to facilitate and it seems to be most of us working as a committee to decide stuff. I got a couple feelers out to see if there are any events near that we should try to do and debating if Batesville is big enough venue to have hospitality for all or if we should use a lil bigger spot nearby.

Thought maybe a backroad cruise to some of my picture spots then a grillout/hangout somewhere Saturday. Or was thinking we could crash a car show, but hard to find anything good local. Or possibly just pick a spot to meet and make our own show kinda thing at a restaurant Saturday.

We always seemed to have some fun cruising a bit for the meets since we all got our trucks to drive em. Also need to keep in mind that not all are as tall as mine and some are scraping pavement and need to include us all :wink:

Since I'm only coming out Friday night I'll leave it up to someone else to start the attendance thread, I'm up for anything Friday night though.

Matt

Original poster
Dec 2, 2011
OK. I'll start an attendance and what are you bringing (if we cook out) thread once we get a firm location.

tsmith1156

Jul 9, 2013
Lebanon, Ohio
Well Lawrenceburg speedway is racing the night of the 5th so having a meet there is out of the question, I googled Indiana car shows and one was in Indy and another was in Litzon I think it was. So maybe there is a restaurant that we can find that'll allow a meet

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Whatever you guys decide, I'll try to make it. Still working on the wife. Will others be bringing their betters halfs? As far as what to bring, I could bring some Canadian suds or I'd have to stop somewhere to pick something up.

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
I'm only bringing me.

Reactions: tsmith1156

tsmith1156

Jul 9, 2013
Lebanon, Ohio
Whatever you guys decide, I'll try to make it. Still working on the wife. Will others be bringing their betters halfs? As far as what to bring, I could bring some Canadian suds or I'd have to stop somewhere to pick something up.

I am thinking that when I go on Friday night I'll probably have the whole family but not 100% sure yet

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
There is Dirt Flat Drag Race at the local fairgrounds that could be attended and if anyone wanted to, could be raced in. My buddy is the assistant race master and said that even stock trucks can race since it is bracket based on time, not just first down the track. Not sure it is optimal, but its something. I am still looking and trying to dial in something good for us.

Grimor

Mar 28, 2013
If at all possible I'll make it down. I almost never get on the forum any more since tapatalk died. Everyone knows how to get in contact with me, just let me know when, where, and what to bring.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Its been a couple months with no activity on this....prolly mostly my fault, but I also got some personal stuff, serious stuff, going on right now and it likely is going to affect this.

I am going to have to pass the Midwest event off to someone else. I will try to make an appearance wherever/whenever someone want to do something, but I regretfully must abandon my hosting of this event in August.

I will try to help whoever can do something and apologize for anyone this inconveniences. I am sorry.

Thanks

Kyle

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Quite understandable you gotta take care of important stuff so this is no biggie.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher