2017 GMTN T-Shirts

xavierny25

Mar 16, 2014
Staten Island, N.Y
That was for some of the stuff you have done for us.

Gotcha, sorry I couldn't come throw with the decals for you guys. I have to check with my brother and see if he got the machine back up and running. Thats just part of the reason i couldnt get them done.

djthumper

Original poster
Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Gotcha, sorry I couldn't come throw with the decals for you guys. I have to check with my brother and see if he got the machine back up and running. Thats just part of the reason i couldnt get them done.
No problems, when we get some I know there are people ready to buy them. I just need to verify sizes for shipping prices.

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
Got mine last night when I arrived home. Thanks Larry!

Reprise

Lifetime VIP Donor
Supporting Donor
Jul 22, 2015
Rec'd mine today (might have been yesterday; didn't check mail).

Merchandise is fine - no issues. Shirts look to be of good quality :smile:

The package / label...looks like it got a little wet in transit (USPS had to create an additional label, but they got it here).

I know it's dry where the package was sent from, so no fault of the sender...lol.

Thanks!

djthumper

Original poster
Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Wow they took the long way to get to you. Now I am curious, I will check the tracking.

Reprise

Lifetime VIP Donor
Supporting Donor
Jul 22, 2015
Wow they took the long way to get to you.

Funny you say that...I was going to quip that it came via Houston, but decided that was a bit much, given their situation.

Reactions: djthumper

littleblazer

Jul 6, 2014
Mine is mounted in a frame behind 9 inches of bullet proof glass. Not getting another white hair from the cat on... I mean I'm wearing it tomorrow.

mrrsm

Lifetime VIP Donor
Supporting Donor
Oct 22, 2015
Tampa Bay Area
Just got my New "GMT Nation" Logo Embossed Jet Black Haynes "T" Shirt today (Thursday February 20th, 2020. I ordered a 3X thinking that they might run a bit small. YUP.... If you are supporting GMT Nation by "Wearing Your Colors"... These 100% Pure Cotton "T"s WILL fit better if you get One Size Larger. After a few times through the Wash and Dry (and a wee bit of Shrinkage) Cycles... it'll be Perfect at right around the 2X Size I Wanted!

GMT Nation... FTW

Attachments

• GMTNATIONEESHIRT1.jpg
    GMTNATIONEESHIRT1.jpg
    236.1 KB · Views: 4
  • GMTNATIONEESHIRT2.jpg
    GMTNATIONEESHIRT2.jpg
    307.1 KB · Views: 4
  • GMTNATIONEESHIRT3.jpg
    GMTNATIONEESHIRT3.jpg
    203.1 KB · Views: 4

Reprise

Lifetime VIP Donor
Supporting Donor
Jul 22, 2015
Surely, this didn't take 2.5 years (!) to get to you - ? No, I'm not calling you Shirley... :dielaugh:

Good on you for continuing to support the site! 🍻

Reactions: Maverick6587

djthumper

Original poster
Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Just got my New "GMT Nation" Logo Embossed Jet Black Haynes "T" Shirt today (Thursday February 20th, 2020. I ordered a 3X thinking that they might run a bit small. YUP.... If you are supporting GMT Nation by "Wearing Your Colors"... These 100% Pure Cotton "T"s WILL fit better if you get One Size Larger. After a few times through the Wash and Dry (and a wee bit of Shrinkage) Cycles... it'll be Perfect at right around the 2X Size I Wanted!

GMT Nation... FTW
Considering this thread is 2.5 years old... Where did you order from? I am interested in the quality.

mrrsm

Lifetime VIP Donor
Supporting Donor
Oct 22, 2015
Tampa Bay Area
After reading your Original Thread... I Googled: gmtnation tee shirt ...and THIS Site came right up:

GMTNATIONSTORE.jpg

As for the Shirt Appearance and Conditions... The Source Shirt is from HANES... The Quality is Excellent... albeit made of that 'stiff' kind of the Sturdy Cotton Fabric that makes for a long lasting wear. I tore the EZ2 remove-irritating White HANES Label off the back of the neck and the Silk Screen Product Label was underneath as the image shows.

I can't be alone here with the need to always go One Size Larger in these situations as they never seem to make clothes for men with broad shoulders and (non-slender) chest sizes. Most Off The Rack Shirts will pinch me so bad under the arms as to cut off the blood supply if I don't get them all at least One Size Larger. So for me ...the 3X GMT Nation Shirt is equivalent to a 2X.

I think it looks great and I'm Very Proud to Own and Wear One. The Hoodies are also available. I recommend always turning the Shirts Inside Out when washing them to avoid having the Silk Screen GMTN Logos worn away during the Wash & Dry Cycles.

Last edited:

Maverick6587

Dec 16, 2018
Sterling Heights, Michigan
Reactions: mrrsm

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
I gotta get me a beach towel and a pillow! :crackup:

But seriously, we should investigate this. AFAIK, it's not ours.

• Haha
Reactions: Maverick6587

djthumper

Original poster
Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
That is our store. I just wanted to make sure. I closed everything I was trying for storefronts. There have been a few people that have tried to take and make their own stuff. Teespring is the only place that I have given the permission to make things.

djthumper

Original poster
Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
After reading your Original Thread... I Googled: gmtnation tee shirt ...and THIS Site came right up:

View attachment 93278

As for the Shirt Appearance and Conditions... The Source Shirt is from HANES... The Quality is Excellent... albeit made of that 'stiff' kind of the Sturdy Cotton Fabric that makes for a long lasting wear. I tore the EZ2 remove-irritating White HANES Label off the back of the neck and the Silk Screen Product Label was underneath as the image shows.

I can't be alone here with the need to always go One Size Larger in these situations as they never seem to make clothes for men with broad shoulders and (non-slender) chest sizes. Most Off The Rack Shirts will pinch me so bad under the arms as to cut off the blood supply if I don't get them all at least One Size Larger. So for me ...the 3X GMT Nation Shirt is equivalent to a 2X.

I think it looks great and I'm Very Proud to Own and Wear One. The Hoodies are also available. I recommend always turning the Shirts Inside Out when washing them to avoid having the Silk Screen GMTN Logos worn away during the Wash & Dry Cycles.
Good, I was working hard to try and provide us with quality merchandise.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Firebaugh86

Members Online