2013 Trailblazer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Back end looks awkward to me. The rear quarter window and the rear door window don't flow together well at all. Really bizarre.

07Blazerman

Dec 4, 2011
kenmyfam said:
Thanks for posting those photos. Much appreciated.
Front end looks like the current GM front ends to me. Back end looks like $*@t to me.
Biggest issue I see is that I don't see a trailer hitch !!!!! :eek:

These pictures do make it look better, but I agree somewhat with the back end-especially the tail lights. I would definately look into purchasing if it does come here as the backend is not enough to deter me especially if they do put the diesel in it.

kenmyfam

Dec 11, 2011
South West Ontario, Canada
07Blazerman said:
These pictures do make it look better, but I agree somewhat with the back end-especially the tail lights. I would definately look into purchasing if it does come here as the backend is not enough to deter me especially if they do put the diesel in it.

Agree, it would be worth a look but what can it tow ???? that would be my first question.

fadyasha

Dec 21, 2011
kenmyfam said:
Agree, it would be worth a look but what can it tow ???? that would be my first question.

More of what can it do all in all? We'll know more once it hits the market in the Middle East and i'll be sure to keep you guys posted on all the info, heck i'll even take it for a test drive.

For me it's a bit too big for the moment 3 rows of seats is too much for a family my side LOL!

kenmyfam

Dec 11, 2011
fadyasha said:
More of what can it do all in all? We'll know more once it hits the market in the Middle East and i'll be sure to keep you guys posted on all the info, heck i'll even take it for a test drive.

For me it's a bit too big for the moment 3 rows of seats is too much for a family my side LOL!

Looking forward to a test drive report !!!:biggrin:
Sounds like a plan to me. :yes:

07Blazerman

Dec 4, 2011
fadyasha said:

Can you ship them over to us lol.:rotfl:

fadyasha

Dec 21, 2011
kenmyfam said:
Looking forward to a test drive report !!!:biggrin:
Sounds like a plan to me. :yes:

haha sure thing!

07Blazerman said:
Can you ship them over to us lol.:rotfl:

Sure just transfer the money to me through paypal i'll start making bulk purchases for members interested! if i'm lucky i'll get rich by mistakenly putting an extra '0' at the end of the MSRP price :wootwoot::rotfl:

07Blazerman

Dec 4, 2011
fadyasha said:
haha sure thing!

Sure just transfer the money to me through paypal i'll start making bulk purchases for members interested! if i'm lucky i'll get rich by mistakenly putting an extra '0' at the end of the MSRP price :wootwoot::rotfl:

Everyones got to make a profit.:thumbsup:

BuzzQ

Dec 12, 2011
it doesnt make sense to not offer in the us. im not in love with it but i think it could grow on me. ive seen many other ugly vehicles that i just cant get used to

Heepish

Dec 4, 2011
Its slowly growing on me; I really like the BOF design, and that it has a diesel/ manual option. I'm not much a critic for interiors, so I have no beef there. The front/ back ends look so odd to me, though...In my opinion, it doesn't do the SUV I've grown up with OR the name badge "Trailblazer" justice.

mrbean8686

Dec 20, 2011
The sides of it look like a Nissan Pathfinder, the lines dont flow well. Also the back looks like a redesigned Acadia definately not my cup of tea, maybe im really old school but i like to have a real bumper.

DenaliHD66

Dec 4, 2011
This seems fairly close to production model, despite being a 'concept.' That said, I doubt the enormous overhead console with LED lighting stays, and I hope they get a brain and off the 3rd row seats OPTIONAL-- for the guy who wants to haul tons of STUFF and not people. I care how this one turns out, despite the fact I probably won't get one, because I'm thoroughly disappointed in it overall. The key issues I wanted to see addressed to enhance the existing ones was not changed, and they just stretched that front clip from a cruze. I'd love to see the GMC variant though, maybe it would have more promise.

If I decide to ever buy a mid-size SUV (now CUV) ever again, it will probably be the Jeep SRT8. Overpriced and too many steering wheel buttons, but that's just how sad this segment is anymore.

Heepish

Dec 4, 2011
If memory serves, the 3rd row seats fold down and lay flush with the floor- that should leave a great deal of space

DenaliHD66

Dec 4, 2011
You still can't argue that not having the 3rd row to begin with is still going to offer more room. But even if they do fold flat, they'll stay that way forever. If on that one occasion I haul more than 5 people, they can sit in the back cargo area. Used to do that all the time.

kardain

Dec 16, 2011
All I have to say is "meh"

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
I spoke to the owner of Chevy dealer and he told me that Chevy is going to offer the Trailblazer because GM made a GM mistake in leaving the market. Now with that said watch GM change it's mind. :yes:

Heepish

Dec 4, 2011
DenaliHD66 said:
You still can't argue that not having the 3rd row to begin with is still going to offer more room. But even if they do fold flat, they'll stay that way forever. If on that one occasion I haul more than 5 people, they can sit in the back cargo area. Used to do that all the time.

I never said it could yield as much space, but hey, at least you have the option, right? Extra storage space if you need it, and extra seating if you need it.

kenmyfam

Dec 11, 2011
Heepish said:
I never said it could yield as much space, but hey, at least you have the option, right? Extra storage space if you need it, and extra seating if you need it.

Agree. May not be what everyone wants but the option is there if you need it. Believe me some people will welcome it especially if it comes with it as standard equipment.

Heepish

Dec 4, 2011
kenmyfam said:
Agree. May not be what everyone wants but the option is there if you need it. Believe me some people will welcome it especially if it comes with it as standard equipment.

I guess we can only assume it would come standard, at least until they start rolling them off assembly lines and into dealer lots. I myself know plenty of people who would be in the market for a vehicle like the new Trailblazer, if/when it comes to the US. I'd opt for one before a minivan, but thats just my personal preference :raspberry:

Wonder if they'll have one at the 2012 NAIAS...:undecided:

Kage_

Dec 29, 2011
So who is taking bets that GM will not offer the diesel here in the US? For some reason the big 3 here have a major aversion with putting the small diesel's in cars and light trucks here, why though is the major question. I like the look and being rear wheel drive is another major plus. I hate the trend of the front wheel drive vehicles. I really don't like the way they accelerate and generally drive.

Numbnutz

Dec 11, 2011
Kage_ said:
So who is taking bets that GM will not offer the diesel here in the US? For some reason the big 3 here have a major aversion with putting the small diesel's in cars and light trucks here, why though is the major question. I like the look and being rear wheel drive is another major plus. I hate the trend of the front wheel drive vehicles. I really don't like the way they accelerate and generally drive.

I for one hope they bring the diesel option. The timing would be almost right if they bring it here....we should be looking in 2 or 3 years.

kenmyfam

Dec 11, 2011
Not sure if I would go for a diesel but would certainly take a look and a test drive. Prefer rear wheel drive for towing and would want 4 wheel drive for the occasional pulling the boat out of a slippery ramp and the travel trailer from muddy campsites occasionally. I wonder what the towing capacity is ???:confused:

Heepish

Dec 4, 2011
I would love to see those 4 banger Duramax motors here in the US too; saw a short article on this stuff on my latest issue of Diesel Power magazine.

lynch55

Dec 14, 2011
:thumbsup:I like it! A new design sometimes takes a bit for some folks to except it, but I do like it!:yes:

Simon01

Dec 5, 2011
Not sure if I like the exterior. I think others said it looks like a Pathfinder and I never cared for how they looked.

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011

craabe

Jan 12, 2012
I dont really care for the look. It really dosent go with the name TRAILBLAZER!!! You think trailblazer you think something to take offroad. This THING does not look like offroad material. It looks more like a damn van to me. I will not be purchasing this if it ever comes to US. Very Disappointed in GM!!!!! :hissyfit:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online