2013 Midwest Meet pix...

fr34kout

Jan 6, 2012
Thanks man appreciate it. But 153.5 sealed is damn impressive! Especially with only 2 15's, even though those Level 5's are big (and heavy) beast ass subs. Had to help a friend load his 18's in his tahoe, felt like 100 lbs each. Wish I could go bigger but that would require me to wall the truck. Keep up the good work man.

Just looked through your build thread and you mentioned going from a Mechman 270 to an EA 300, did you notice a big difference? My Mechman 270 has been good to me, but your voltage was holding up like a champ.

ErikSS

Apr 14, 2013
This is part of what Kyle gave me at the Tilted Kilt.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1370748075131.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1370748075131.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 492

DDonnie

Mar 26, 2012
ErikSS said:
This is part of what Kyle gave me at the Tilted Kilt.

Looks badass Erik! You got that done quick too!

ErikSS

Apr 14, 2013
DDonnie said:
Looks badass Erik! You got that done quick too!

Thanks Donnie. I know it was only a week, but it doesn't feel quick to me. lol I have HOURS AND HOURS into this bumper. Not to mention, it isn't done yet. I have a few pieces to add and some more grinding to do.

Ryda55555

Apr 11, 2013
Honestly i could never of imagined a lifted SS, it just didnt sound right in my head
But YOU SIR! Have completely changed my opinion about lifted SS'
Looks great :thumbsup: that bumper really seals the deal for me
Should call it a SM (super mudder) now :rotfl:

DDonnie

Mar 26, 2012
Ryda55555 said:
Honestly i could never of imagined a lifted SS, it just didnt sound right in my head

You will never see another like it. He has selectable 4x4

ErikSS

Apr 14, 2013
Ryda55555 said:

Thanks! It's not the tallest TB out there. It's really really not the fastest TBSS out there. That being said, it is the one and only in a few categories. SS with body lift, SS with suspension lift, SS with selectable 4x4, SS with MBD bumper for starters. It drives like a dream.

Wishbone

Dec 5, 2011
ErikSS said:
Thanks! It's not the tallest TB out there. It's really really not the fastest TBSS out there. That being said, it is the one and only in a few categories. SS with body lift, SS with suspension lift, SS with selectable 4x4, SS with MBD bumper for starters. It drives like a dream.

Don't forget to work that special engraved plate steel SS bowtie into the MBD bumper...! :smile:

Evil_ss

Feb 13, 2020
Hillsdale county, Mi
I’d like more info on your selectable 4x4 conversion, it’s something I’m really interested in doing!

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
I’d like more info on your selectable 4x4 conversion, it’s something I’m really interested in doing!

Unfortunately, that member hasn't been on this site since 2016, so you may not get a response. I believe he is also a member over at tbssowners.com so you may want to see if he has a build thread there. :twocents:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
His build thread with more info is on offroadtb.com Erik still checks in there occasionally I believe.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online

No members online now.