2012 Midwest meet

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJones

Jan 21, 2012
St. Petersburg, Florida
SBUBandit said:
I'll keep an eye on this and try to make it if possible. Suppose i better get to work on some of the mods I want to finish

No kidding. I've had my dash torn apart for months already, waiting to put more LEDs in anywhere I can cram them. I also have this 555 timer based PWM dimmer circuit half finished.

BO TIE SS

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
I'll throw a date in. It's around the same time as previous meets.

Saturday, May 12, 2012. (of course a pre-meet gathering on Friday May 11 and a post-meet breakfast on Sunday May 13)

fishguy1123

Dec 5, 2011
BO TIE SS said:
I'll throw a date in. It's around the same time a previous meets.

Saturday, May 12, 2012. (of course a pre-meet gathering on Friday May 11 and a post-meet breakfast on Sunday May 13)

That would work for me I think. Did we settle on Coldwater/Bundy Hill?

Busterbrown

Dec 4, 2011
What happened to the idea of having it in Silver Lake, MI? Many things to do on and off road, many Michigan members familiar with it, and definitely a great family locale. The weekend after the memorial holiday is always good planning to avoid the crowds.

SBUBandit

Dec 5, 2011
Busterbrown said:
What happened to the idea of having it in Silver Lake, MI? Many things to do on and off road, many Michigan members familiar with it, and definitely a great family locale. The weekend after the memorial holiday is always good planning to avoid the crowds.

I think general consensus is that for a Midwest meet, that is just too far from being a central location. We would lose most of the out of state folks, as well as probably losing a good portion of the detroit / eastern MI crowd. Coldwater is a little more central and not far off the main highways

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher