2012 Meets thread - Ideas/discussion

CdnGMan

Nov 22, 2011
Toronto
I think it's safe to say that I (and the Missus) are good for a road trip whenever everyone else is...
She had a blast the last time we went to Niagara Falls and I know she'd love to see them in the winter too.. *hint* :wink:

06Envoy

Dec 4, 2011
CdnGMan, I followed the link in your sig...thanks for putting it up!

I can bring my family down to Niagra Falls sometime between Xmas and NewYears.
It will give me a chance to do some trainspotting at Bayview's junction too!

I don't need much of an excuse for a road trip.
Some say cookies will do it!

06Envoy

Dec 4, 2011
"Munch, Munch, Munch.. good cookies, but it sucks that I had to dunk my own......."

That is what we could be saying in four weeks if we get something planned??????

harmless

Original poster
Nov 21, 2011
:dielaugh: I don't mind helping to fix, build or mod things, but I *refuse* to dunk cookies for peeps. Just not gonna do it. :raspberry:

harmless

Original poster
Nov 21, 2011
I did my best to send everyone in the Chapter a PM (Happy Holidays) to let them know what's up.

I suspect that PM was terminated by the powers that be.

I give it to the end of December, then I quit trying to bring people over here, I'll just pack up and concentrate on this site.

Shame the Admin there feel they need to do it this way. :no:

harmless

Original poster
Nov 21, 2011
So a little birdie told me that there is an attempt to invade Midland and get me to slave over a pile of mods.... :poke:

MomsRado

Dec 11, 2011
I might be in, depending on when/where this happens. I meant to go to a TV meet but sold my trailblazer. I'm now the proud mama to a Chev Colorado :smile: So I'll keep my eyes on this thread and hopefully finally make it out. :crazy:

harmless

Original poster
Nov 21, 2011
MomsRado said:
I might be in, depending on when/where this happens. I meant to go to a TV meet but sold my trailblazer. I'm now the proud mama to a Chev Colorado :smile: So I'll keep my eyes on this thread and hopefully finally make it out. :crazy:

220x296.jpg

Heyyyyyyyyy!

There she is! Yeah! If it's made by GM, it's welcomed to come out and play!! Glad you finally found your way out of the woods!! :biggrin:

Why do I STILL get the feeling I'm gonna be the only Mall Rated ride at these things... :lipsrsealed:

MomsRado

Dec 11, 2011
harmless said:
220x296.jpg

Heyyyyyyyyy!

There she is! Yeah! If it's made by GM, it's welcomed to come out and play!! Glad you finally found your way out of the woods!! :biggrin:

Why do I STILL get the feeling I'm gonna be the only Mall Rated ride at these things... :lipsrsealed:

Yes well, someone's gotta show up and show the Princess how to play. :raspberry:

harmless

Original poster
Nov 21, 2011
MomsRado said:
Yes well, someone's gotta show up and show the Princess how to play. :raspberry:

You keep threatening me with that... :poke:

I still think I can put you in your place. :dance:

MomsRado

Dec 11, 2011
harmless said:
You keep threatening me with that... :poke:

I still think I can put you in your place. :dance:

We'll see, Mr.Harmless, we'll see.
:cool:

harmless

Original poster
Nov 21, 2011
Yah Yah. Just don't forget your phone next time and I'll be more than happy to show you how it's done. :raspberry:

06Envoy

Dec 4, 2011
harmless said:
So a little birdie told me that there is an attempt to invade Midland and get me to slave over a pile of mods.... :poke:

Hehe.. I like the invade Midland part. But you don't have to 'slave over'....that's too harsh a word. Let's call it....'toil over'! :biggrin:

Plus, I hear that there is a really big heated garage with plenty of room to do our mods in! Isn't that right CdnGMan????? Hmmm???? :crazy:

MomsRado

Dec 11, 2011
harmless said:
Yah Yah. Just don't forget your phone next time and I'll be more than happy to show you how it's done. :raspberry:

:undecided:
Show me how what's done? How to make a truck sit pretty and strike a pose? :thumbsup:

harmless

Original poster
Nov 21, 2011
06Envoy said:
Hehe.. I like the invade Midland part. But you don't have to 'slave over'....that's too harsh a word. Let's call it....'toil over'! :biggrin:

Plus, I hear that there is a really big heated garage with plenty of room to do our mods in! Isn't that right CdnGMan????? Hmmm???? :crazy:

Nope. No big garage here. :sadcry:

IMG_0173.jpg

What I have barely fits the princess. Someone's pullin' your leg. Everyone knows my mods time hibernates in the winter. :lipsrsealed:

MomsRado said:
:undecided:
Show me how what's done? How to make a truck sit pretty and strike a pose? :thumbsup:

Yup, that's just one of many lessons. Sure. :biggrin:

CdnGMan

Nov 22, 2011
Toronto
harmless said:

I think that bird is trying to cause havoc among the troops... the list of mods in question isn't a pile - yet. :raspberry:

The bird must die. Plain & simple. That kind of gossip is not welcome here. :eyebrowhuh:

harmless

Original poster
Nov 21, 2011
06 Envoy said:
Mr Stef

The mod gods did not block your post :tongue:

I'm here but i still drive a lincoln now not a gmc :tongue:

Awesome!! Is it posible I managed to squeak something past big brother?! Welcome, Friend!

It pains me that you've gone to Ford though... :tongue:

CdnGMan said:
I think that bird is trying to cause havoc among the troops... the list of mods in question isn't a pile - yet. :raspberry:

The bird must die. Plain & simple. That kind of gossip is not welcome here. :eyebrowhuh:

Start plucking your OWN feathers then bud, we'll let you know when to stop. :raspberry: The source of the gossip has been had. :rotfl:

If you both show up here with a bible's worth of work, you may want to take up shop in the local HoJo. You'll both be here for a long time. :biggrin:

06Envoy

Dec 4, 2011
harmless said:
Awesome!! Is it posible I managed to squeak something past big brother?! Welcome, Friend!

It pains me that you've gone to Ford though... :tongue:

Start plucking your OWN feathers then bud, we'll let you know when to stop. :raspberry: The source of the gossip has been had. :rotfl:

If you both show up here with a bible's worth of work, you may want to take up shop in the local HoJo. You'll both be here for a long time. :biggrin:

What has the bird done? Where will it stop? :crazy:

Ok, you fine fellas...come North then! :undecided:

I offer you a spacious heated garage with tools and lifts and....and I'll bring the cookies! :thumbsup:

EDIT: And who may this '06 Envoy' be????

harmless

Original poster
Nov 21, 2011
06Envoy said:
What has the bird done? Where will it stop? :crazy:

Ok, you fine fellas...come North then! :undecided:

I offer you a spacious heated garage with tools and lifts and....and I'll bring the cookies! :thumbsup:

EDIT: And who may this '06 Envoy' be????

You've been holding out a spacious and heated garage from us?! Shame... Shame on you! :rotfl:

06 Envoy is a fella from the OS, a fallen member from our other Chapter... He ditched his GM for a Lincoln. :redface: :biggrin:

But he's still welcomed to hang out with us... :raspberry:

kenmyfam

Dec 11, 2011
South West Ontario, Canada
Well for 2012 I am still game for a meet at Wildwood Campground. We can host and between our seasonal site and some of our friends there we can accomodate free tent camping for several people. If anyone just wants to come out for the day and share our facilities then that is fine as well. Transient sites and transient serviced sites will be available as well with enough notice. We have a ski boat that I will quite happily take folk out on to tube, ski or just come for the ride.
Wildwood Conservation Area is just outside St Mary's, Ontario.
I can post links and details if necessary.

06Envoy

Dec 4, 2011
So is anyone seriously interested in getting together between Xmas and NewYears?
I'm willing to bring both trucks anywhere in Ontario!

Possibly Montreal as well. (The family wants to visit some museums there.)

At some point during that time, I'd like to get my Autocal tune installed and the datalogging going, and install the K&N CAI kit..... My HID's will already be installed by then...

I wouldn't mind meeting some fellow owners as well, shoot the sh*t and talk mods.. and other stuff......

Anyone? Anyone? Beuller? Anyone?

06Envoy

Dec 4, 2011
kenmyfam said:
Well for 2012 I am still game for a meet at Wildwood Campground. We can host and between our seasonal site and some of our friends there we can accomodate free tent camping for several people. If anyone just wants to come out for the day and share our facilities then that is fine as well. Transient sites and transient serviced sites will be available as well with enough notice. We have a ski boat that I will quite happily take folk out on to tube, ski or just come for the ride.
Wildwood Conservation Area is just outside St Mary's, Ontario.
I can post links and details if necessary.

I'm in for the tent camping if youre good for two 12yr old boys running around!!! They can sometimes be a handfull.....

harmless

Original poster
Nov 21, 2011
I've got 1 ten year old that would probably run circles around your 2 twelve year olds.... :biggrin:

We bring a fresh roll of this when we hit the roads...

53-silence-silence-is-golden-duct-tape-is-silver.jpg

:rotfl:

Kidding. Though, the thought crosses our minds often!

06Envoy

Dec 4, 2011
Duct tape can be used two ways my friend... Look at what mine did to the babysitter!
Duct+Tape.jpg

harmless

Original poster
Nov 21, 2011
06Envoy said:
Duct tape can be used two ways my friend... Look at what mine did to the babysitter!

:dielaugh:

That's what you get for keeping it where they can find it. :raspberry:

CdnGMan

Nov 22, 2011
Toronto
I see no reason why the Missus and I can't make that road trip next summer... we may even have my nephew with us - forget the fact that he'll only be 16mths old - just so Cody (Stef's son) has someone to run around with!! :tongue:

harmless

Original poster
Nov 21, 2011
CdnGMan said:
I see no reason why the Missus and I can't make that road trip next summer... we may even have my nephew with us - forget the fact that he'll only be 16mths old - just so Cody (Stef's son) has someone to run around with!! :tongue:

That's not very nice. :raspberry:

BTW, he's getting a Nintendo DS for Christmas.

Electronic sedative. God bless technology. :hail:

06Envoy

Dec 4, 2011
harmless said:
Anyone up for a "Friends and Food" meet this Saturday? :undecided:

This Saturday, as in tomorrow?

Where? When? How long? For the most part, sure!
Can I bring two GMT's?
Who's bringing the cookies?

harmless

Original poster
Nov 21, 2011
What kind of cookies you want? I'll ask the owners of the forum to provide us them as we did cross over and someone did offer us cookies... :biggrin:

So far, I'm thinking:

Place: Applebee's, 326 Bayfield Street, Barrie, ON
Time: 1630hrs

It's on the LEFT if you're coming up (north) on Bayfield, in the Bayfield Mall's parking lot.

[GMAP]Applebee's, 326 Bayfield Street, Barrie, ON[/GMAP]

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher