2007 Trailblazer Limited Edition Pix (Take a look)

fadyasha

Original poster
Dec 21, 2011
Hey all so today thought i'd share pix of the limited edition trailblazer which is basically an envoy but badged with chevy! I've seen this around KSA where i'm working. It come's as an LTZ fully loaded with all the goodies including air suspension. Not sure if this was ever promoted in the US but we gotta couple of these here. Here are the pix :thumbsup:

afaa580c66ab64ba857ad2197e1f131c.jpg

3937b8ae5a7b8f90c901bd71ace466fd.jpg

565e5f378fcfa6e3393aaba9688dc4ce.jpg

09348bcb4efdb8254afcb43eb8c7a481.jpg

e61c44dfb3858b52160d797db22cdb59.jpg

f5264d65b9b82f98b514b55c010875a2.jpg

d2cb5e2ee3f04fa9e5272565d21cf26f.jpg

03envoy

Dec 25, 2011
Wow, looks 10 Times better as a Chevy rather than a Gmc!

Dec 4, 2011
Boy talk about cross pollination. Who was drunk :redface:, the Chevy or the GMC when this happened?:confused:

Dec 4, 2011
fadyasha said:
Hey all so today thought i'd share pix of the limited edition trailblazer which is basically an envoy but badged with chevy! I've seen this around KSA where i'm working. It come's as an LTZ fully loaded with all the goodies including air suspension. Not sure if this was ever promoted in the US but we gotta couple of these here. Here are the pix :thumbsup:

d2cb5e2ee3f04fa9e5272565d21cf26f.jpg

Just noticed what happened the condom on the GMC broke. :frown::eek:

Short Bus

Dec 2, 2011
rmsg0040 said:
re-badge at its best

or worst, I think Geo was the worst for the rebadge, all there cars were rebadged cars from other auto makers (not GM)

Metro = Suzuki Swift

Prizm = Toyota Corolla

Spectrum = Isuzu I-Mark

Storm = Isuzu Impulse

Tracker = Suzuki Sidekick

DJones

Jan 21, 2012
St. Petersburg, Florida
That's a good amount of pictures for a model that is rarely talked about. There are very, very few pictures of this on the net. Thanks for posting. :thumbsup:

One of the local salvage yards has several of those grilles, new OEM. I wonder what they plan on doing with them. :confused:

Mark20

Dec 6, 2011
03envoy said:
Wow, looks 10 Times better as a Chevy rather than a Gmc!

Hey! Be NICE! :smile:

It is strange to see the Envoy styling with Chevy bowties.

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
is it me, or does the "Limited Edition" Decal or whatever it is, look crooked? maybe its just the angle of the camera taking the picture... but it looks weird under that Chevorlet badging

Short Bus

Dec 2, 2011
Boricua SS said:
is it me, or does the "Limited Edition" Decal or whatever it is, look crooked? maybe its just the angle of the camera taking the picture... but it looks weird under that Chevorlet badging

I was going to say that, but didn't

MDBT

Jan 26, 2012
Short Bus said:
I was going to say that, but didn't

I was going to say it, but was beaten to the punch. At first this made me suspicious that it was a user-mod, but others seem to have confirmed this vehicle's OEM existence. As for the crooked badge, it could have been an addition itself or simply another example of GM build quality.

The pictures are messing with my mind...I know it's really an Envoy, but it has Chevy badges!!! It's freaking me out :crazy:

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
I think this was discussed before on the OS as being available in Mexico, or Brazil, or somewhere down there. The Limited Edition sticker is likely a local dealer-applied fakey-fake decal to try to fool the local buyers into thinking they're getting something "special." They sort of are, but it's not worth paying extra for.

fadyasha

Original poster
Dec 21, 2011
Boricua SS said:

haha yah! I was a bit reluctant on putting that pic at first lol! I forgot to mention that the engine is a v8 the same one on a Denali. :biggrin:

Not really my thing but I had to share lol! So many cars had been rebadged and mainly between chevy and daweoo after GM had bought it few years ago. You also got reabadged cars between Toyota and Daihatsu.

Many for these cars just to sell better :yes:

DJones

Jan 21, 2012
St. Petersburg, Florida
I think that the Envoy bodied Trailblazer should have used the Ascender bumper covers because they have a matching chrome strip on them. It would match that chrome better.

Honda Passport = Isuzu Rodeo

blazinlow89

Jan 25, 2012
DJones said:
Honda Passport = Isuzu Rodeo

Bad joke from work, a guy I work with who is Puerto Rican bought a Passport. He asked me one night if I wanted a ride up "the hill" (stairs at a 45 degree angle going up 150' to the parking lot at work). I said sure then I can check out the rodeo.
He gave me the :mad: look and said, bro cmon, wtf immigrants do go to rodeos do they. Cmon they need passports, needless to say it was a :rotfl: moment.

SBUBandit

Dec 5, 2011
Short Bus said:
Prizm = Toyota Corolla

These were a trade between GM and Toyota, check out this "Japanese" model. Look familiar?

My TB's predecessor was a '00 Prizm. Aside from bad piston rings from the factory, it was the best car I ever owned. There were some wierd things on it though. If you popped off the Chevy emblems and flipped them over, they had Toyota part numbers on the back. Found that out when a bulb went out. Chevy didn't know anything about them, and Toyota wouldn't help me cause it had a bowtie. So I took off the emblem and told the Toyota dealer I had a Corolla, got the part I needed and then popped the bowtie back on right in his parking lot where he could see it. He was pretty pissed.

View attachment 20846

Attachments

• toyota_cavalier_3652394_orig.jpg
    toyota_cavalier_3652394_orig.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 17

Voymom

Feb 3, 2012
Thanks Fad!!! I think I found a fix to my identity crisis with the Envoy!! :biggrin:

I'm tired of people calling my Envoy a trailblazer, but if you can't beat them, might as well join them lol

SBUBandit

Dec 5, 2011
Voymom said:
Thanks Fad!!! I think I found a fix to my identity crisis with the Envoy!! :biggrin:

I'm tired of people calling my Envoy a trailblazer, but if you can't beat them, might as well join them lol

Would be unique. DJones said he found some of those grilles at his local salvage yard. If you got ahold of one you'd probably be the only one you'd ever see with that grille

fadyasha

Original poster
Dec 21, 2011
Voymom said:

Haha glad could be of assistance! Here's another I caught next to me at a traffic light! Still looks weird every time I see them.

57694f33.jpg

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online