2007 LT Bumper cover

dp28688

Original poster
Dec 12, 2011
I have 06 LS looking to get new rear bumper i want to put on a 2007 LT bumper looks better than the plastic corners on mine. Question anyone ever buy bumper cover from rock auto. or online in general ive seen it at few site different levels. I see they have economy line - CAPA certified - And regular inventory. Anyone know differences? i see price is about $60 between econ and capa.

SBUBandit

Dec 5, 2011
dp28688 said:
I have 06 LS looking to get new rear bumper i want to put on a 2007 LT bumper looks better than the plastic corners on mine. Question anyone ever buy bumper cover from rock auto. or online in general ive seen it at few site different levels. I see they have economy line - CAPA certified - And regular inventory. Anyone know differences? i see price is about $60 between econ and capa.

I know what you are talking about but I'm not sure what the difference is. Just a heads up, be sure you have someone weld some metal in the center portion of the bumper. Where your cover has the step in the center, the steel bumper underneath does too. So if you put the LT cover on with no step down, it will fit and look great till someone steps in the center or kneels or whatever, and snaps your new bumper. Make sure there is support under it.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Firebaugh86

Members Online