WANTED 2006 or 2007 PCM for TB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Capote

Original poster
Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Need one for my Turbo build, figured I'd ask here before scowering EBay and pull-a-part yards.

littleblazer

Jul 6, 2014
Need one for my Turbo build, figured I'd ask here before scowering EBay and pull-a-part yards.
Gonna get a custom cam too?
deal.gif
thought there was an 07 part out but years seem like days at the moment so idk if I remember correctly.

Capote

Original poster
Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Gonna get a custom cam too?
deal.gif
thought there was an 07 part out but years seem like days at the moment so idk if I remember correctly.
Didn't see any full part out's in the for sale thread.
Yeah, i'm possibly considering a cam. I know there are blank 4.2 camshafts available somewhere. Can't recall where online at the moment.

mrrsm

Lifetime VIP Donor
Supporting Donor
Oct 22, 2015
Tampa Bay Area
Last edited:

littleblazer

Jul 6, 2014
Didn't see any full part out's in the for sale thread.
Yeah, i'm possibly considering a cam. I know there are blank 4.2 camshafts available somewhere. Can't recall where online at the moment.
My bad then. For the blanks, I think comp can make them. I may be wrong though. Truck is gonna be sweet though.

Capote

Original poster
Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Long time no see buddy; well I was looking for a cheap used one.

My bad then. For the blanks, I think comp can make them. I may be wrong though. Truck is gonna be sweet though.
Yeah they'll do custom ones. Yeah it is :cool:

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
I'll keep an eye open for one in the local pick-a-parts but those years are hard to come by.

Edit: I just found one here:
http://www.kennyupull.com/en/content/155682

Don't know what engine though. Too bad they don't list the VIN. I might be able to get to it on the weekend.

Last edited:
Reactions: Capote

littleblazer

Jul 6, 2014
A voy went through campus on a hauler today. Probably totaled. Idk if it was an 06 though. Next yard I'm at I'll look out for you as well.

Capote

Original poster
Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
I'll keep an eye open for one in the local pick-a-parts but those years are hard to come by.

Edit: I just found one here:
http://www.kennyupull.com/en/content/155682

Don't know what engine though. Too bad they don't list the VIN. I might be able to get to it on the weekend.

A voy went through campus on a hauler today. Probably totaled. Idk if it was an 06 though. Next yard I'm at I'll look out for you as well.

Would be much appreciated gents :tiphat:. Trying to avoid an '08/'09 one, those have a separate module for the TCM that is located behind the fuse box. The '06/'07's had it built in the newer PCM style.

Last edited:
Reactions: littleblazer

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
So, if there is one, you want me to grab the '08? And the TCM?

Capote

Original poster
Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
So, if there is one, you want me to grab the '08? And the TCM?
If it's an '08 don't grab it bud. I need the '06 or '07 one since it's all in one self-contained unit like the '02-'05's. It'd be easier to splice everything into the current engine harness.

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Gotcha.

Capote

Original poster
Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
:bump:

Status