2006 Ext Lt 5.3 Summer Shoes 24" with 275/30/24 Tires. Stock Height.

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Good looking truck! Welcome to the family! :tiphat:

Reactions: NODAYSOFF

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Very sharp looking ride!

X831X

Aug 2, 2020
Salinas, CA
Sharp looking wheels! im actually currently looking at getting those same 24x10 Diablo Blitz wheels but in chrome. Spoke with Diablo a few days ago & they are drilling from blank to accomodate our odd bolt pattern, which is what you did I assume. What offset are your wheels? I know they are offered in either +35 or +12.

X831X

Aug 2, 2020
Salinas, CA
Thank you for the reply. Couldn't figure out how to send a PM, so I'll ask here.... any chance you wanna trade your black inserts for my chrome ones? I just ordered the 24x10 +35 chrome with black inserts. I'd like my wheels to be all chrome, including the inserts. Let me know & sorry for having the nerve to ask lol.

NODAYSOFF

Original poster
Jul 16, 2020
Lansing Michigan
Thank you for the reply. Couldn't figure out how to send a PM, so I'll ask here.... any chance you wanna trade your black inserts for my chrome ones? I just ordered the 24x10 +35 chrome with black inserts. I'd like my wheels to be all chrome, including the inserts. Let me know & sorry for having the nerve to ask lol.
my inserts are chrome
, call them they can probably swap em out for no extra cost, there a great company, took care of me on a 5th wheel so now i have a spare 24" lol

X831X

Aug 2, 2020
Salinas, CA
That's awesome! A fifth 24 lol. You're covered for sure. I'll call them up tomorrow. How long did they take to drill the wheels & then to get them to your door? They had told me it usually takes 1-3 days to drill. Do they ship directly from Diablo? If so, I believe they're in California like me, so the delivery part should be quick.

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
@NODAYSOFF are those the aftermarket LT projector headlight assemblies I see in your avatar? If so, how do you like their performance?

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ramzo358

Members Online