2005 Chevy Trailblazer EXT LT 4WD 5.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

C-ya

Original poster
Aug 24, 2012
JEF0raN.jpg

I think it is time to get something different so I'm seeing if there is any interest in my truck. It is a 2005 EXT LT with a 5.3 engine with 205K miles. I'd like to start at $2,000 and see if there is any interest. The DOD is turned off via a Lime-Swap tune. Leather interior - all three rows of seats are in great condition, no rips or tears. 4WD works perfect. I bought it in August of 2012 with about 139K. Below is a list of major parts and when they replaced/repaired.

Water pump/serp belt under warranty - 169K
Transmission rebuild and power steering rack replacement under warranty - 177K
Tires, Kumho Crugen HT51 x4 - 181K ( I use snow tires for half of the year, so still great tread depth; installed 6/17)
4WD Disconnect - 200K

Oil changes have been done before OLM got to 20%, front/rear diff fluids changed @ 148K (8/13). It does drink a little oil so I check the level every 10% drop on the OLM or thereabouts. It is about 2-3 qts per oil change intereval, which for me is about 5,700 miles. Transfer case fluid has been changed twice. I thought there was a leak but the last time I checked it was full. Tranny fluid leaks at the radiator. Oil leaks under the engine coming from who knows where. I put shocks on all around at about 147K (about 1500 miles difference between front and rear). Both hub bearings have been replaced since I have owned it (around 195K). All 4 ball joints have been replaced as has the RF upper control arm.

If anyone wants specific pictures, just ask. It has the standard door rust, but it is not terribly visible when the doors are closed. The liftgate has a bit more than the regular doors. A PO swiped a pole on the right rear quarter so there is a little rust where it meets the plastic bumper wrap around. All electric items work except the driver's butt heater. Auto HVAC, multi-CD head unit (Bose), sunroof (no leaks, works in both modes, tilt and slide).

Reprise

Lifetime VIP Donor
Supporting Donor
Jul 22, 2015
Good Great price for a well-cared for truck with up-to-date maintenance, a Gen-III LS motor, and a fresh trans w/ 30K on it.

Good luck w/ the sale!

Reactions: C-ya

C-ya

Original poster
Aug 24, 2012
Thanks. Besides being a running, driving vehicle, it would be a great parts donor if anyone needed it. I don't have the time or the room to part it out.

C-ya

Original poster
Aug 24, 2012
OK, after some contemplation on replacing the vehicle, replacing the motor, or just driving the damn thing, I have decided to just drive it. No longer for sale.

@Mooseman or @HARDTRAILZ , can one of you change the title or delete the thread?

Reactions: Eric04 and Blckshdw
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jonnnnyj

Members Online