FOR SALE 2004 North Face Trailblazer v8

TollKeeper

Original poster
Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
Not mine, located in Casper Wyoming. Looks in relatively good shape.

Craigslist link

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
The holy grail of TB's. An EXT, a North Face and V8. Wow!

Reactions: Capote

gpking

Dec 27, 2013
Berkeley Springs, WV
Out of curiosity, I found an MSRP calculator and crunched the numbers on a TrailBlazer with all those options, and it came out to a jaw-dropping $58,000! :yikes:
I'm sure you could surpass $60k if you add in sunroof, nav, and auto temp/compass mirror. That's the price of 2 LS SWBs!!!

Circa 2004, you could even get a fully-loaded Silverado 2500HD crew cab long bed for cheaper. Maybe that has something to do with why those are so rare?

Reactions: Mooseman

TollKeeper

Original poster
Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
I really like the paint scheme on that TB. I'm just curious about the black things below the headlights? Headlight washers? I didn't think the TB came with those.

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON

Mike534x

Apr 9, 2012
Wow....the red and black go great together. I wish GM incorporated the two-tone on the Envoys....or at least the Denali instead of on the TB's only. There is a silver and black NF I see every once in a while near me, its been pretty beat up and ragged which is a shame to see something so rare in the state its in.

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
It's worse when you see them in wrecking yards. In my travels, I have seen three, two of which were EXT's in the same yard at the same time last summer. I grabbed both sets of roof lights, one of which I sold to @wstuckey1 . The other, I have plans but I would need a set from a SWB NF.

Reactions: wstuckey1

Mike534x

Apr 9, 2012
I've been keeping an eye on craigslist and the pick n pulls hoping a SWB NF shows up, I've been wanting to put a set of the roof lights on my Envoy. I'm surprised there hasn't been chinese ones made by now, like with all the other kinds of roof lights.

wstuckey1

Apr 11, 2018
Fenton MI
I grabbed both sets of roof lights, one of which I sold to @wstuckey1 .
And I am eternally grateful. :thankyou:
Every time I see them I smile so big. Of every mod I’ve done it’s either those or my air horn that makes me smile the most.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
I didn't even know an EXT North Face edition exists!

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Yes but was fairly rare because it was way more expensive than even the LTZ version. Not many people went for it and why the NF disappeared. Crazy how much more they charged for roof lights, embroidered headrests and floor mats, headlight washers and a couple more cheap doodads. Probably had some licensing fees to NF which may have been the reason for the inflated costs but it was like advertising for them.

xavierny25

Mar 16, 2014
Staten Island, N.Y
Yes but was fairly rare because it was way more expensive than even the LTZ version. Not many people went for it and why the NF disappeared. Crazy how much more they charged for roof lights, embroidered headrests and floor mats, headlight washers and a couple more cheap doodads. Probably had some licensing fees to NF which may have been the reason for the inflated costs but it was like advertising for them.

Same goes for Ford with there Eddie bauer edition trucks and the Mercury villager Nautica edition. Ford made a killing with as many of them I've seen.

littleblazer

Jul 6, 2014
Our 02 envoy had headlamp cleaners...

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Yes, I have seen plenty of Voys with them but not all of them. All Saabs have them. Don't know about Rainiers and Bravadas.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online