SOLD! 2004 Buick Rainier in Northern California

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dadwagon

Original poster
May 21, 2020
West coast
If you see this online, it is still available.

MY 2004 Buick Rainier CXL 4.2, RWD with rear locker, mid-range gearing in back.

I’ll list everything I know and can send you the GM factory sticker with all the codes if you want. Have done mostly all my own work on it, will note it below. Took for last road trip to Disneyland, it is very comfortable as a family hauler.

4.2 inline with 163k miles
Cashmere metallic exterior, cashmere leather interior
Eaton rear locking differential, 3.73 gearing.
Tow package
Bose stereo, CD player has discs stuck in it
Michelin Defender LTX tires installed 6/2021, 50k miles of tread left. Has full size spare with a unused Pirelli tire
New fuel pump, water pump, fuel pressure sensor , new thermostat, new EV fan clutch, new intake manifold gaskets, new air filter, new ignition switch, new bump stops, new smog equipment. Professionally installed Bilstein front shocks, and Moog springs and ball joints.
HVAC clutch bearing needs replacement, I have a shortened belt to bypass it. The actuator for the upper vents has failed. Heater works.
EBCM/ABS brake computer has failed and needs to be replaced at junk yard or resoldered.
OEM ACDelco pads and rotors installed 8/20, no-name rear pads installed 8/20.
Perfect condition perforated tan leather door inserts, good condition seats with some cracks on the driver seat but no splits, good quality paint and frame, this was a Arizona and Texas car with Zero rust. 4 speed auto shifts smooth, fluid drained and filled 2021.
All plugs replaced 12/2021
Rear air ride suspension w/ built in tire pump
Has a cabin air filter system, memory seats, heated seats, cruise control, tilt wheel, power adjustable pedals, power windows and locks, keyless entry with two keys and Key FOBs and alarm
Roof rack with movable rails. Auto dimming rear view mirror with compass. OEM fog lights. Garage door openers.

Averaging 17.6 MPG. Passed smog Dec 2020, clean title no liens registered and insured in California. Have owned it since May 2020 and put over 30k miles on it. Including the normal serpentine belt and a couple backup parts. Am in Walnut Creek, California.

$2900 or make a reasonable offer, I am flexible on the price.
Alan 415-216-seven three three one

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Mooseman
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online