2003 Envoy XL

kborro01

Original poster
Dec 18, 2021
Montana
Does anyone know a reputable place where I can download the electrical schematics for a 2003 Envoy. I see a lot of sites that list them for sale but it turns out to be a ripoff

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Yep. Just follow the link on my signature.

kborro01

Original poster
Dec 18, 2021
Montana
Thank you sir, my issue is with the Passenger seat. It doesn't move and the heater doesn't work. Im thinking it's a ground issue, but I can't find the ground point. It's not the fuse or the CB because the Driver seat runs through the same ones, and it works fine.

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
Try taking your Door Modules, referred to as a PDM for the Passenger side, and a DDM for the drivers side, and swap them. If one side starts working, and the other side stops, than you have found your issue.

Reactions: Mooseman

kborro01

Original poster
Dec 18, 2021
Montana
I found the issue with the passenger seat. If I unplug the fore and aft motor and then plug it back in, all functions of the seat work, including the heater. When I try lowering the rear of the seat pad down, everything stops working until I disconnect the fore and aft seat motor again. I believe it's an issue with the rear part of the seat up function that is binding that particular motor. At least the seat warmer works, so as we get closer to Montana winter, that'll keep my wife's butt happy until I get motivated enough to pull the seat and rebuild the motor. I think the formula is something like this: Warm Buhind = happy wife = happy life

Reactions: Blckshdw

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
The extra seat base I have has that motor, and its in good working condition. The base itself is bad.

If you want it, pay cost of shipping.. Although, I think it may be cheaper to go to a u-pull-it type yard, and just get a whole assembly.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online