2003 Envoy XL

kborro01

Registered Member
Original poster
Dec 18, 2021
Montana
Does anyone know a reputable place where I can download the electrical schematics for a 2003 Envoy. I see a lot of sites that list them for sale but it turns out to be a ripoff

TollKeeper

Guru
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO

Mooseman

Master Blaster
Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Yep. Just follow the link on my signature.

kborro01

Registered Member
Original poster
Dec 18, 2021
Montana
Thank you sir, my issue is with the Passenger seat. It doesn't move and the heater doesn't work. Im thinking it's a ground issue, but I can't find the ground point. It's not the fuse or the CB because the Driver seat runs through the same ones, and it works fine.

TollKeeper

Guru
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
Try taking your Door Modules, referred to as a PDM for the Passenger side, and a DDM for the drivers side, and swap them. If one side starts working, and the other side stops, than you have found your issue.

Reactions: Mooseman

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rmintz68

Staff Online

Members Online

About Us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Secure Browsing

GMTNation.com uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by Sectigo SSL with high-strength encryption.