eBay Listing 2003 Driver's Side Headlight Cage for $18.49

mrrsm

Original poster
Lifetime VIP Donor
Supporting Donor
Oct 22, 2015
Tampa Bay Area
My Son called me a few minutes ago to regale me about his "Colliding with a Deer at 60 MPH... Dad... Now the Driver's Side Headlight and the Plastic Cage are ALL SMASHED IN." So... I searched around on eBay and located one for Under $20.00. Now I just need to figure out How to Install the Damned Thing:

2003HEADLIGHTCAGEBAYSALE.jpg2003HEADLIGHTCAGE5.jpg2003HEADLIGHTCAGE4.jpg2003HEADLIGHTCAGE3.jpg2003HEADLIGHTCAGE2.jpg2003HEADLIGHTCAGE1.jpg2003HEADLIGHTCAGE.jpg

mrrsm

Original poster
Lifetime VIP Donor
Supporting Donor
Oct 22, 2015
Tampa Bay Area
Apparently... The Deer up in North Florida are Rugged as Hell. After the "Horny - Four Legged Ricochet" happened... it careened off and got up to run Full Tilt off into the local woods... Hopefully none the worse for wear. It surprises me that so many of the Local "Two Lane - Black Top" Roads around Madison... really are posted at 60 MPH.

Last edited:
Reactions: Redbeard and Eric04

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Pretty typical for deer. They are tough SOBs. I had one dive on my Trans Am at 60 mph and cause 5K in damage and keeping right on going. You should see some of the healed over injuries we find when processing deer in hunting season.

I remember living in north florida and the deer were around but much smaller than up here in the north with the crop lands.

On topic: I believe they bolt in pretty easily once you remove the damaged stuff n straighten things out.

Reactions: Eric04

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Firebaugh86

Members Online