Feb 8, 2015
Located just North of Cincinnati, OH.

From my Craigslist Ad:
Anodized aluminum tins
Good tires
Smoked turn signal lenses
Low sissy bar
Chrome HD accessory sissy bar rack
Stock exhaust with the baffles cut out. <-- Sounds awesome!
17k-ish miles and climbing. With the warm weather so far this winter, I'm getting it out as often as I can!
Sounds, runs, and rides great! Needs nothing but a new rider!
Stored inside my garage on a battery tender.
Available to show most evenings and weekends. Give me a call!

I don't need any help selling, and I'm pretty firm on my price. This bike will sell for more in the spring, and it isn't hurting me to sit in my garage over the winter.

If this ad is still posted, I've still got the bike, and it's still for sale.

I won't respond to texts asking if I've still got it. If you want to make a cash offer, bring cash with you to come and look at the bike. If you ask what my bottom dollar is over the phone, text, or email, I'm going to tell you $6100. If you want to offer me a trade, send me a decent photo and details. Only bikes I'm interested in are 96+ Electra Glide, Road Glide, Street Glide, or maybe a Victory Vision.

VRod01_zpswqhsiufo.jpg

Ziggy

Original poster
Feb 8, 2015
Thanks! It really is a blast to ride. I had an Evo Heritage Softail before this, and I liked that bike a lot. VERY different ride though. The VRod is very "BMW" in the way it rides, where the Heritage was much more "pickup truck". LOL! I've not had a bagger yet, though the Heritage was pretty close.

fletch09

Nov 20, 2011
my current bike is a 2006 V-Star 1100 Classic. w/ windshield and leather saddle bags. tried to post in your other thread about motorcycles, but my pics were to large to post. (over 2 MB).
every year 3-4 of my buddies do a bike trip somewhere, last trip i was on was a 5 day Chicago area to Nashville, and we hit 3 - 4 Distilleries (tour and tastings) along the way. 1500+ mi round trip.
3 have Ultra Glide's and one has a Heritage Classic. i want to eventually get into a HD. my dream bike is a Street Glide.

Ziggy

Original poster
Feb 8, 2015
I've had 3 Vstars, two 650 Classics, one 650 Custom. They're great bikes. This is actually my 3rd Harley, and looking forward to buying my 4th. Not because I don't like this one, it simply doesn't suit my needs. I thought I could make it work, but I really think I'll be better served to buy a bike designed for the riding I want to do. My Heritage Softail was close, but I won't be happy until I get myself a touring bike. I've got my eye on an older evo Electra Glide if I can get this one sold soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evenson1

Members Online