eBay Listing 1999-2005 and 2007-2010 Chevrolet Silverado GM OEM Service Manuals on CD

mrrsm

Original poster
Lifetime VIP Donor
Supporting Donor
Oct 22, 2015
Tampa Bay Area
If you have the need to cover repairs for the Chevrolet Silverado Pick Up Trucks beyond the Haynes and Chilton offers… There are two GM OEM Service Manuals on CD available via eBay for under $20.00 a piece:

The first version covers the years of 1999-2005 Silverado and is NOT so official looking… but it does indicate that it will work with both the Windo$e and the Linux Operating Systems:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Chevrolet-...ash=item3d5dcd7734:g:k~sAAOSwWGxatZB6&vxp=mtr

... the second one looks to be "THE" OEM GM 2007-2010 Silverado, Professional-Commercial Windows Version:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Chevrolet-...ash=item285cfadc6b:g:Q4cAAOSwpzVavBHD&vxp=mtr

FYI... I ordered the last copy available on eBay of the 2000-2006 version of the Latter CD ("THE" OEM Professional -Commercial one) so I can hedge my bets between the two of these. By getting both... I want to be prepared ...just in case I cannot get the this official version fails to install using the Linux "WINE" Windo$e Emulation Layer.

Last edited:

Reprise

Lifetime VIP Donor
Supporting Donor
Jul 22, 2015
The first one has the TB manuals on DVD as well - less than $17 shipped. If keyword searchable, might be worth a look -?

mrrsm

Original poster
Lifetime VIP Donor
Supporting Donor
Oct 22, 2015
Tampa Bay Area
The "REAL" GM OEM 2000-2006 Silverado DVD Windows Version arrived tonight (I thought it would be a CD) and it is definitely a COMPLETE set of Documents, Component Imagery, System and Wiring Diagrams and Repair Instructions in discreet PDF Formats that opened and read properly using Linux Mint 18.3 OS. You can also drag and drop them ...individually ...or all and sundry if needs be...into a Desktop Folder as well.

I could NOT be more pleased!

Still awaiting the Non-OEM flavor to arrive...

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher