1990 Buick Park Avenue Throttle Body inlet coolant hose gasket

Hustlazpackin

Original poster
Jul 21, 2020
Scottsdale, AZ
I’m new to this site and I don’t know where to post a question for my 1990 Buick Electra Park Avenue.

I need to know where I can find a exploded view picture of parts for the engine.

I’m looking for the little gasket below the throttle body where the coolant line goes to the engine (through the bottom of the throttle body.

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
We dont normally deal with those engines, a good place for you to get a lot of info on that engine is someplace like www.W-body.com . Although not a forum specific to your car, there is a LOT of info on that engine on that forum. I am a member there as well.

That being said, I am pretty sure that gasket you are referring to is also integrated into the gasket for the throttle body itself. They came in different variants, depending on year. Cork style gasket, o-ring style, and a combination of the 2.

Reactions: mrrsm

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Thread moved to off topic since it's not a truck. This is a GM truck forum so we don't have any info on here regarding your car or engine but maybe someone might have some info, like @TollKeeper just posted, however may be a shot in the dark. As suggested, maybe another forum more specific to your engine or car may yield better results.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online

No members online now.