1985 Chevy C30 SRW, DIESEL, w/ Utility Bed

Trios

Original poster
Mar 27, 2014
Here's the CL ad. Make me an offer if you want a tough truck that can haul nearly anything (if you don't mind going slow, that is).

1985 Chevrolet C30 Diesel

Envoy_04

Jul 1, 2013
Trios said:
Here's the CL ad. Make me an offer if you want a tough truck that can haul nearly anything (if you don't mind going slow, that is).

1985 Chevrolet C30 Diesel

I LOVE this style GM truck!!! This is exactly what I've been looking for as a replacement for our current farm truck, too bad you're not closer to WV. :frown:

Good luck with the sale, looks like someone's going to get a good deal!

{tpc}

Jan 22, 2014
Envoy_04 said:
I LOVE this style GM truck!!! This is exactly what I've been looking for as a replacement for our current farm truck, too bad you're not closer to WV. :frown:

Closer to WV? Seems to me its furthest from WV! lol. At any rate, its a pretty cool truck. Not a fan of the utility bed, but if you have a need for that, I bet it would be awesome.

Trios

Original poster
Mar 27, 2014
Envoy_04 said:

$402.50 ONE-WAY Per Person United Airlines Flight 4242 Flight 1705
Departing Charleston, WV (CRW) Thu May 01, 2014 5:50 pm
-- Connects in Houston, TX (IAH) -- 1h 36m layover
Arriving Seattle, WA (SEA) Thu May 01, 2014 11:49 pm
Flight 4242 operated by United Express/ExpressJet
1 Stop Total Time 8h 59m

I'd be happy to drop the price $400 if you'd like to buy her :smile:

Envoy_04

Jul 1, 2013
Really appreciate it, but you'd have to be a LOT closer to make it worth the drive back, especially with the price of diesel. :frown:

A side note, I WOULD like to drive across the country someday, but probably not in a 29 year old truck. :rotfl: I do think the Envoy would do it well though. :undecided:

Anyhow, good luck!

Trios

Original poster
Mar 27, 2014
Envoy_04 said:
Really appreciate it, but you'd have to be a LOT closer to make it worth the drive back, especially with the price of diesel. :frown:

A side note, I WOULD like to drive across the country someday, but probably not in a 29 year old truck. :rotfl: I do think the Envoy would do it well though. :undecided:

Anyhow, good luck!

But she gets such great fuel economy for such a heavy beast! How about $2,000, and I throw in the shop manual and wiring diagrams I bought for it?

Envoy_04

Jul 1, 2013
Trios said:
But she gets such great fuel economy for such a heavy beast! How about $2,000, and I throw in the shop manual and wiring diagrams I bought for it?

Are you a car salesman by trade?? :rotfl:

That's a great price and a really generous offer which I appreciate, but Dad and I talked and we just can't justify the trip out to get it, plus driving it back right now. There's a huge following out there for these trucks, especially the ones with that stud of an engine, so I think you shouldnt have much trouble moving it. :thumbsup:

Trios

Original poster
Mar 27, 2014
Envoy_04 said:
Are you a car salesman by trade?? :rotfl:

That's a great price and a really generous offer which I appreciate, but Dad and I talked and we just can't justify the trip out to get it, plus driving it back right now. There's a huge following out there for these trucks, especially the ones with that stud of an engine, so I think you shouldnt have much trouble moving it. :thumbsup:

Never sold a thing I didn't personally own in my life. I'm an HVAC controls tech by trade actually.

So far I haven't even gotten a nibble here locally. I know the truck is worth what I'm asking, but it's such a niche market for the utility bed. I really need to get her sold so I can pay off the GMT and get it out of my front yard.

Trios

Original poster
Mar 27, 2014
SOLD!!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fishermandude

Members Online