10 Pin harness

mateo

Original poster
Aug 12, 2019
Phoenix, Az
HELP!??!?!?! I need to know what the 10 pin connector (this is the Delphi GT 150 connector that is located just under the BLUE ECU connection) is and what the wires go to. The orange tape wrap usually in my experience means suspension but its a base model. This is on my 2002 Trailblazer 2wd. My 06 4wd has all 10 wires but my 02 only has 9. Can anyone tell me what this goes to? There are 2 pink, 2 grey, red, black, green, tan, and it looks like another green wire in this harness. Does any one have the pinout diagram for this connector?

xavierny25

Mar 16, 2014
Staten Island, N.Y
Here you go.

Wire schematics are in there.

xavierny25

Mar 16, 2014
Staten Island, N.Y
xavierny25 you have no idea how much help that is! Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!

Your welcome, it's no problem at all. I have those manuals downloaded to my laptop but keep a few links like that saved on my phone just in case I need to dig stuff up in a pinch.

The man who should get recognized for this is @Mooseman for having saved many a gmtnation member from having to go nuts trying to find a resource for all of this invaluable info.

mateo

Original poster
Aug 12, 2019
Phoenix, Az
That is a great idea I will have to save them on my laptop so when I need to refer to them I dont have to worry about internet connection (hit n miss in my garage). Thank you to Mooseman for taking the time to help us all out! You can never put a price tag on information. This to me is totally priceless! I have been trying to fig this out for days now and the engine in the 06 went out last week so I had to double time it to get the 02 back together and running and well....then the rookie mistake of sheering that C100 connector put a total dent in it all. Hats off to you both for all the info and help I hope one day I can return the favor! 🙏 Im not out of the woods yet still gotta fig out the trans not responding and the fan speed code issue P1481 but Im thinking that is probably related to the C100 connector.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jvest

Members Online