08 trailblazer electrical issue ?

08 Trailblazer Lt2

Original poster
Jul 15, 2019
Ulysses ks
Hey guys I have an 08 tb i6. Was recently in the body shop and they disconnected the battery and now sometimes my ac radio and information center are blacked out but the ac and radio still work just can't see anything . It doesn't do it all the time just once in a while and sometimes hitting my foglight button makes them come on and black back out if I hit it again. Any ideas ? Vehicle runs fine and has no codes stored in ecu. Thanks in advice for any replies !

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Sounds like maybe one of the grounds needs to be tightened up. What work was the body shop doing? Whatever area they were working in, is where I would look first. :twocents:

08 Trailblazer Lt2

Original poster
Jul 15, 2019
Ulysses ks
Sounds like maybe one of the grounds needs to be tightened up. What work was the body shop doing? Whatever area they were working in, is where I would look first. :twocents:
My driver side door was backed into so they replaced the door is there a ground for the window regulator that might need tightened ? What and where

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
There's one on the B pillar, between the front and rear doors. Here's a thread that lists all of the ground locations, for future reference and troubleshooting.

Reactions: Matt

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online