08 Acadia speakers?

Trailblazer02

Original poster
May 9, 2014
My sister in law has an 08 Acadia, that the speakers only work when they want to. They work one day then don't for a few days and just on/off depending on how they feel lol. I have a trailblazer, and my speakers were doing the same thing until they went completely out. I replaced them and it fixed them. So I'm thinking this is the problem with her Acadia. But its a lot newer than mine, and It kind of boggles me that hers are already going out that soon? Does this sound right to you? Is there maybe something else it could be? Just want to know before they go buy new speakers and that not be it..

Sir ffeJ

Dec 1, 2011
sounds like a ground problem. do they all do it or just one or just rears? I would check the connections first.

Reactions: Trailblazer02

vipergg

Dec 7, 2011
If they are the same quality as the Trailblazers they are cheap $10 speakers and are probably bad . I've had to replace all 4 speakers in my 08 Ascender (Envoy clone) . Been fine ever since and it sounds better . And to be honest I have never seen this in any other vehicles except GM and I have had Fords and numerous Dodges .

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher