NEED HELP 07 trailblazer shut of and noww wont crank

Amorgan580

Original poster
Mar 19, 2018
Homerville,ga
I have a 07 Chevy trailblazer I was driving the motor started shaking bad enough to shake the whole truck when I stopped it shut off it crank like two more times and was running super hard and rough now it will not start it will turn over but acts like it is not firing to start the motor

Wooluf1952

Nov 20, 2011
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
tiphat.gif
tiphat.gif
Welcome
tiphat.gif

In case you haven't heard:
https://gmtnation.com/forums/threads/welcome-to-gmtnation-com-heres-the-story.218/

Is the CEL light On? What's the maintenance history. Did you get gas lately?

Amorgan580

Original poster
Mar 19, 2018
Homerville,ga
What is a cell light? And I just got it off a used lot 2 weeks ago the night it quit I had just got a little gas from a trusted store. Since it has stopped I have examined it has fuel pressure. When it is cranking nothing is pulling from the intake (airflow) according to my brother we tried starting it with either to see if gas flow was the problem it still didn't start just kept cranking like the gas wasn't being ignited my bro thinks there is something keeping it from firing my wife who was driving when it quit said it started running rough and the check engine light had started to blink also the check engine light was already on for an evap sensor

Wooluf1952

Nov 20, 2011
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
CEL=Check Engine Light. If the engine is cranking (turning over) with no suction at the intake, to me, that sounds like a timing chain problem.

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Reactions: Wooluf1952

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online