FOR SALE 04 trailblazer

Status
Not open for further replies.

rppoit

Original poster
Apr 11, 2012
Looking to see how much interest anyone would have in buying my 04 trailblazer. It has the I6 with around 140000 miles. The only thing wrong with it is the transmission, and it has a crack in the windshield. I love this truck and I'm torn between keeping it and throwing in a new trans or just letting it go. It's got newer suspension front to back. Moog upper and lower complete control arms, new CV shafts and tie rods. 2 1/2" MarkMC suspension lift. Z71 Tahoe springs and BDS shocks in the rear. Airaid cai. 8000k hids in the lows and fogs with 6000k led switchbacks in the turn signals. Tinted tail lights. Complete Alpine sound system with a pioneer hu. I tried to upload pics but it wouldnt let me

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Just need to reduce the size of the pics or use PhotoBucket and link the pics here.

Would seem like a shame to have done all that and let it go.

rppoit

Original poster
Apr 11, 2012
Just need to reduce the size of the pics or use PhotoBucket and link the pics here.

Would seem like a shame to have done all that and let it go.
I'll have to try that. It's a hard choice for me but I currently have too many vehicles and this one is just sitting outside rotting away when someone could be enjoying it. I just don't have the time or resources to put into her anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online

No members online now.