FOR SALE 04 Trailblazer Northface

Me007gold

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
Not mine, just came across it on CL. This might be the cleanest TB I have ever seen for sale. No word if the rest of the NF accessories are included

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
😲 I'm more surprised that you remembered us after all this time! lol Glad to see you're still kicking :biggrin:

Reactions: Mooseman

Reprise

Lifetime VIP Donor
Supporting Donor
Jul 22, 2015
I looked at the ad! But I didn't see the second vehicle offered!! Which I'd expect for a $15K asking price!!! Lot of money!!! For two roof mounted cab lights and floor mats!! Even if it's a 1 owner / 50,000mi CREEEAAAMPUFF!!! Because It's still 19MY old!! Just!!! Saying!!!! And I just poured cuppa #2!!! :coffee: So it ain't the caffeine talkin' !!! !!! !!!

</sarcasm> :laugh:

(Appreciate the OP passing the info on, even if I do think it's overpriced -- which isn't his fault, of course)

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Well, that's the state of used car pricing. @$ Khalid ! 9130 just bought a 2014 Yukon XL for $26kCAD. Has just under 200k km. Way overpriced but not much choice.

Me007gold

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
I looked at the ad! But I didn't see the second vehicle offered!! Which I'd expect for a $15K asking price!!! Lot of money!!! For two roof mounted cab lights and floor mats!! Even if it's a 1 owner / 50,000mi CREEEAAAMPUFF!!! Because It's still 19MY old!! Just!!! Saying!!!! And I just poured cuppa #2!!! :coffee: So it ain't the caffeine talkin' !!! !!! !!!

</sarcasm> :laugh:

(Appreciate the OP passing the info on, even if I do think it's overpriced -- which isn't his fault, of course)

The things I would have done for those cab lights when I had mine though. Agreed with it being over priced.

Reactions: xavierny25

Me007gold

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
😲 I'm more surprised that you remembered us after all this time! lol Glad to see you're still kicking :biggrin:
I was in the market for a 4x4 body on frame SUV about a year ago. Another Trailblazer was on the short list, couldn't find one in decent condition, so I ended up with a Lexus GX470

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
Right up my alley... Until you get to the price... That would be a hard no, and put down the crack pipe!

Beacon

Mar 22, 2019
SouthWestern PA
Call me crazy but, this ain't a bad deal, if it's what the ad would lead you to believe. A Texas truck should be rust free, especially in San Antonio. With the low miles, in 7 years, it would still be around 150k miles. So you would have a good 4x4 for 7 years at $2100 per year, that's not bad. Fluid film that frame asap and you're good to go. Just don't wreck it, 'cause the insurance company wouldn't pay that much.

Edit. But why does it have a brand new spare tire and tools? Why would they mention that in the ad?

Last edited:

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Edit. But why does it have a brand new spare tire and tools? Why would they mention that in the ad?
New, maybe meaning that they were never used, so it's a 20 year old spare?

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chirobo1

Members Online