FOR SALE 04 NF Trailblazer - Chicago

Mike534x

Original poster
Apr 9, 2012
Not mine, but came across it a bit ago. Doesn't look too bad, its a SWB with the 4.2. Pricing has me questioning if there are other hidden gremlins.....but damn is this not tempting though!

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
No mileage listed though. Apart from the NF extras, could still be a good truck. No idea about US pricing.

Mike534x

Original poster
Apr 9, 2012
Mileage is the only thing that had me questioning it, pricing wise this is the absolute cheapest I've seen a NF that wasn't beaten to hell. Of course, every 360/370 at this price point usually has mechanical issues they aren't listing

mrrsm

Lifetime VIP Donor
Supporting Donor
Oct 22, 2015
Tampa Bay Area
All of "The Clues" about why to be cautious...are right there on the ground where he probably parks the SUV on a regular basis:

ALLTHECLUESAREONTHEGROUND.jpg

Last edited:

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
He probably got the repair bill for those power steering lines, and thought he better sell it cheap if he is going to sell it.

Reactions: mrrsm

Mike534x

Original poster
Apr 9, 2012
All of "The Clues" about why to be cautious...are right there on the ground where he probably parks the SUV on a regular basis:

Nice spotting, I didn't pay attention to that.

He probably got the repair bill for those power steering lines, and thought he better sell it cheap if he is going to sell it.

If that is actually all thats wrong with it, its not terrible to go through the labor of replacing it if the rest of the truck is sound.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online