FOR SALE '04 Mint Condition TB Magnetic Red Part Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

gmtofd

Original poster
Dec 30, 2013
Seems that it's not worth the effort/trouble to pull the head on the family '04 TB that has 182k miles, so, parting it out for it's rebuild trans, transfer case. Specified maintenance was performed, wrt to drain intervals for transfer case Autotrack II. The trans screen was replaced on a yearly basis, gear oil changed on the rears as specified.

$800 for the rebuild trans, have receipts.

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
If you look at his profile, he's in NJ.

gmtofd

Original poster
Dec 30, 2013
This truck is very clean, good paint, straight body, good interior, have it posted on CL, Central Jersey. would like to hold on to it, but a lot of pressure from the other half to get it out of here. Had the gauge cluster rebuild, stock radio reconditioned, struts, springs, shocks replaced. Even replaced the rear backing plates. If anyone is interested in the trans, there's 78k on it, as mentioned, the screen is replaced every year and the fluid is always clean. The daughter is asking if I could help her out with a replacement for her '04 S-10 Blazer, that actually not a bad truck, but she wants something else, so may have her buy another TB, and swap over all the good parts from this one. Anyway, thanks for the feedback.

Reactions: ttcfan4476

Tiggerr

Jun 6, 2013
Perrysburg, OH
This truck is very clean, good paint, straight body, good interior, have it posted on CL, Central Jersey. would like to hold on to it, but a lot of pressure from the other half to get it out of here. Had the gauge cluster rebuild, stock radio reconditioned, struts, springs, shocks replaced. Even replaced the rear backing plates. If anyone is interested in the trans, there's 78k on it, as mentioned, the screen is replaced every year and the fluid is always clean. The daughter is asking if I could help her out with a replacement for her '04 S-10 Blazer, that actually not a bad truck, but she wants something else, so may have her buy another TB, and swap over all the good parts from this one. Anyway, thanks for the feedback.

Hell if I lived closer and had the time I'd buy the whole truck and swap a motor in it and keep it rollin...

gmtofd

Original poster
Dec 30, 2013
Really took care of this truck, after winter snow storms would get out there and hose down the frame to get the rinse off the salt. It shows, if you compare it to some of the ones that I've been looking at for my daughter. Looked at a '02 TB that had 70k on the clock and the frame was almost unsafe. Anyway, fellas, it's still available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online

No members online now.