NEED HELP 02 tb 02 analog signal sensor 1 vs sensor 2 and vs aem 30 4110 wideband eugo controller

02trailblazin

Original poster
Sep 25, 2019
Florida
my mpg isnt what it used to b and ive only changed my pe afr tables and mulitplied them by 1 so id get that reading on my aem 30 4110 eugo controller on p0 settin it shows my actual afr while it reads rich alot when i get into the throttle but on my track addict app my 02 sensor show bank 1 sensor 1 it stays at a .63 until engine is cut off and no matter how much i accel or decel it stays the same and my rear 02 sensor jumps all the way up to .95 is what ive seen without having to put my eyes back on the road so it jump from .4 to .95 in p0 mode p1 it stays at lambda and p02 is small volt 1-2 v measure and bank 1 sensor 1 is .63 and sensor 2 is from .05-.47 p03 is the autronic emulation and it barley even moves anywere but my bank 1 sensor 1 is .63 and sensor 2 is .25 and is rises n lowers slower but p04 is also the same thing so i decided to watcj my wideband instead and log the switches and while doing all that my widwbands goes from p0 sweeping the gauge from 14.7 to 11.6 afr wot and its a steady sweep 01 doesnt move on the gauge besides from 1.00 and up or down .01 so p02 p03 p04 sweep the gauge faster and faster as im trying the switch n log it all what should i do about this to correct it or has anybody has this problem before that 276k mile Tb LS runs very good so i would like to figure it out why the 3 different sets of numbers its weird i have everything wired up correctly im pretty positive because im pretty sure id get s ✔ engine light on i jus had a new born son and i cant let me wife me driving a car that smells like raw fuel is coming from the exhaust even when my afr is at 14.6 14.7 at anytime while idling or even until after 2200 rpms so if i can get some solid help id very muchly appreciate it to find out what it is im doing wrong.and its. AlwYs measuring vs not mv and it reads the v to the hundredths why is it to much to figure this out am i the only person this is or has happened to also using hp tuners mpvi2 pro set with pro link in 02 tb LS 4.2 with p10 pcm

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bobby2175

Members Online