02 Envoy 4x4 Wheels

shovenose

Original poster
Apr 24, 2016
SF Bay Area, CA
I desperately need new tires and to buy one spare wheel but I'm reconsidering buying all new tires to have put on my old wheels. The stock wheels on my Envoy are soooo ugly (I have the ones with alternating size big and small spokes) I'd love to get something nicer, and maybe I can find a set of used wheels and tires. Thing is, there are many different wheel styles floating around on eBay, Craigslist, etc, and many of them say 03+ only or 04+ but I don't think the 02 is any different?

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
As long as they are for a GMT360 of any sort, they'll fit.

Just make sure they aren't for an Envoy trim of the Jimmy (S10 Blazer). Easy way to tell is the 6 lug count the GMT360 has.

shovenose

Original poster
Apr 24, 2016
SF Bay Area, CA
As long as they are for a GMT360 of any sort, they'll fit.

Just make sure they aren't for an Envoy trim of the Jimmy (S10 Blazer). Easy way to tell is the 6 lug count the GMT360 has.

Alright, cool, I found some almost-new tires with TB wheels and hub caps, these should fit right? $400 for everything sure beats $420 for new tires + $72 for spare wheel + however much for mounting :smile: and yeah, I know it's a Chevy wheel but that's what stickers are for :biggrin:

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/wto/d/chevrolet-trailblazer-alloy/6223866810.html

Reactions: Tiggerr

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Those wheels are nice. I have those on my '07. Now sure if your center caps will fit though. If not, eBay is your friend for decals.

shovenose

Original poster
Apr 24, 2016
SF Bay Area, CA
They will fit.
Great, thanks! I'm going to get them on Friday morning hopefully! Gonna look so much better than the wheels I have, and this picture is from like 15k ago so those tires I have are bad too haha:
ocZHrFk.png

Those wheels are nice. I have those on my '07. Now sure if your center caps will fit though. If not, eBay is your friend for decals.

Hmm, you mean if my GMC center caps will fit? No worries, I am missing at least one of those anyway... I am going to get creative with little stickers or something, or just leave the little Chevy logo. I don't think anybody is gonna notice and the people that will notice know that Chevy and GMC are the same thing anyway :smile:

Last edited:
Reactions: HARDTRAILZ

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online

No members online now.