02 Bravada parting out, asap.

billzie

Original poster
Aug 20, 2012
Athens, OH
Howdy, a buddy of mine is parting out a 02 Bravada but he wants to scrap it asap, like by Thursday 8/6/14. So if you have any wants off of it please contact me asap. Here's how it'll work. You tell me the part you want and I'll let you know how much and if he has it. I will be going over on Wed for the last time before it goes to the JY. It is dark red/burgandy with leather int. Parts know to me that are gone: rad, condenser, coils, and some misc interior parts.
It's best to text me, please only between 7 am - mid eastern, 74 zero, 59 zero, 58 ate ate.
Thanks, Bill.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Text sent.

billzie

Original poster
Aug 20, 2012
Athens, OH
This is a AWD truck, auto HVAC. I'm not too well versed in all the different options our platform has/had so just ask and I'll try to find out and post. He plans to scrap it this Thur so please hurry, but admittedly his prices are about what the local JY charges (his brother works there).

UPDATE of parts recently sold, looks like they're going fast:
wheels and tires, I actually wanted them, doh
4wd disconnect
hatch thrid brake light panel
headlights, fog lights, front running lights
fan
blower resistor
hvac blend doors (2)

In case you don't see the location under my username it's Athens Ohio 45701, it's in the far SE part of the state. For shipping purposes use that zip to estimate your shipping costs. There is a UPS depot nearby, post office, but if you have to use FedEx it'll have to be home pick up; all of these services offer you to make the shipping label and email it to me so I can label the package and you'll get charge the actual costs so there is no issues with any shipping costs.

Thanks

gmcman

Dec 12, 2011
What color is the interior, mainly the seats? pics? If they match I may be interested in the covers based on condition.

billzie

Original poster
Aug 20, 2012
Athens, OH
I'm going out to his place tomorrow, Wed before he scraps it. I would suggest that if you're interested in any parts to please text me as stated in the first post. I will be able to take pics there but will have to drive to where I have a good cell signal to send them, he lives in a very rural area.
Also, I'm going on faith here, if someone gives me the word they want a part/s I'm going to pull them and pay him and I trust the buyer will honor the sale and reimburse me quickly. I'm doing this for the benefit of this forums community because I know how rare it is to see this platform in junkyards within 100 miles of me.
Having said that, the interior is gray leather and intact, IIRC, but I last time there I wasn't really focused on the interior so much.
12 hour countdown is on till I get there tomorrow.
Thanks, Bill.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
06_4.2_4x4_ls

Members Online