That is likely your best option, tapping into the current wiring can overload it and cause a fire.
It is, the are rare. you can go here to see what is around you http://car-part.com/
Busy week for me but I am going to try to get everything out this week or early next week. Hopefully I have all of the packing stuff I need.
The 8.6 will just go right in.
Rumor has it I received a fairly heavy box today... Find out when I finally get home.
Well if it wasn't for the move into an apartment, I may still have mine...
Staying at 210 is a good thing. Did you put the new cooler before or after the built in one?
They are coming soon.
Workin! We installed a new large format printer on Friday, working out the kinks with the end users.
I would replace the plug from the switch to the resistor. I think you may have had a wire that is broken, the plug looks fine so you need to find...
Not that I stalk him on FB.
Separate names with a comma.