Wtb envoy running boards.

xavierny25

Original poster
Mar 16, 2014
Staten Island, N.Y
Hey guys I'm lookin to purchase the passenger side side step.or if you got the pair that will work aswell. I hit a nice pill of snow that happened to be ice and cracked mine.

IllogicTC

Dec 30, 2013
xavierny25 said:
Hey guys I'm lookin to purchase the passenger side side step.or if you got the pair that will work aswell. I hit a nice pill of snow that happened to be ice and cracked mine.

If you don't have any luck getting one from a member of the community, I'm pretty sure I can dig up a part number. Granted, it's going to be store prices.

Limestone

Jun 8, 2013
What's the difference in the envoy boards and a LT trailblazer? I have mine off my 05 LT fully loaded, power, leather Bose etc etc. There just collecting dust along with a roof rack and DVD unit lol.

IllogicTC

Dec 30, 2013
Limestone said:
What's the difference in the envoy boards and a LT trailblazer? I have mine off my 05 LT fully loaded, power, leather Bose etc etc. There just collecting dust along with a roof rack and DVD unit lol.

I don't see any. A convex curve along the length of the board (it appears to "bow out" as it gets toward the center), with oval pattern on the top for grip, and is a dark gray or "light black" kind of plastic?

02blackenvoy

Feb 1, 2014
In the next week or so I will be pulling mine off my 02 Envoy... Make me a fair offer on them...I don't know what shipping will be , as they are heavy.

Shawn

03envoy

Dec 25, 2011
IllogicTC said:
If you don't have any luck getting one from a member of the community, I'm pretty sure I can dig up a part number. Granted, it's going to be store prices.

I have a pair and all the hardware off an 03. Where are you located?

02blackenvoy

Feb 1, 2014
Actually, I went out and took them off today...Looks much better with them gone....

Let me know which one of us is closer to you for shipping. I have all the hardware as well.

Shawn

Marineguy

Jan 2, 2015
If you're still looking, I'm pulling the boards off my black 07 denali. They're in great shape.

Aarkon

Nov 6, 2013
I have a set of swb tb running boards and lwb envoys that will be for sale soon once I find a good set of sliders

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ramblinjon

Members Online