NEED HELP Wiring for 08 envoy passenger side front door for locks and window not working

kevs08envoy

Original poster
Mar 11, 2024
California USA
Hello, I'm new here and need some help if someone can ? I have a 08 envoy sle and my front passenger door window has stopped working also my door lock has decided to stop working also ? I'm seeking a manual if anyone knows where to obtain one for free any help is great appreciated..

mrrsm

Lifetime VIP Donor
Supporting Donor
Oct 22, 2015
Tampa Bay Area
Welcome to GMT Nation...

s-l16004.jpgs-l16003.jpgs-l16002.jpgs-l16001.jpgs-l1600.jpg

TJBaker57

Aug 16, 2015
Colorado
Hello, I'm new here and need some help if someone can ? I have a 08 envoy sle and my front passenger door window has stopped working also my door lock has decided to stop working also ? I'm seeking a manual if anyone knows where to obtain one for free any help is great appreciated..

Go to:

• Love
Reactions: mrrsm
Dec 5, 2011
Central Pennsylvania
If all your symptoms are related to the same door, try pulling the BCM fuse(s) for a short period, then reinsert them.
I recently had an issue where my passenger front door would not lock, windows would not work, and the door would not report "open" to the DIC. A fuse pull fixed the issue for me. There is a module in each of the front doors that controls all that doors functions. If the module stops responding, the door is "dead".

Reactions: mrrsm

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
04envoyxlv8

Members Online