Who (still) makes 17" rims in our bolt pattern?

ElAviator72

Original poster
Jan 11, 2012
Just looking for a set of rims for my snow tires (okay, maybe the road tires if they look good enough :biggrin: ).

I had my eyes on the American Racing Equipment Fuel wheels for a while, but they appear to have quit producing them in the GMT360 bolt pattern :frown: Don't want to mess with adapters.

I've been searching junk yards for a set of 4 matching N74 factory wheels for a while, and they're just about impossible to find (you can get them if you're willing to buy them in onsies or twosies...). Apparently, people who total our trucks chew up the rims in the process (and yes, one yard let me look at a blue 2006 TB LS that was apparently rolled over, and two rims were chewed up on one side).

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
blazinlow89 said:
What brand tire is that?
Looks like FIERCE ATTITUDE M/T to me.

blazinlow89

Jan 25, 2012
the roadie said:
Looks like FIERCE ATTITUDE M/T to me.

Thanks, I was actually having a hell of a time reading the Attitude, I could read the Fierce plain as day but I could not see the other word, something with the shadow or something.

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
blazinlow89 said:
Thanks, I was actually having a hell of a time reading the Attitude, I could read the Fierce plain as day but I could not see the other word, something with the shadow or something.
What worked for me was Googling for "Sears Tire Fierce". Easier than a forensic enhancement of the photo, which was my next idea.

blazinlow89

Jan 25, 2012
the roadie said:
What worked for me was Googling for "Sears Tire Fierce". Easier than a forensic enhancement of the photo, which was my next idea.

:rotfl: Simple solution, I got caught up looking at shiny stuff from earlier posts in this thread and that did not even cross my mind.

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Shiny things suck when mixed with ADD. You're trying to focus an... oooooo look at that!

stormsurge

Jan 29, 2012
blazinlow89 said:
What brand tire is that?

Fearce attitude. Maker is goodyear for dunlop, for kelly lol. Sears and sams can get them. it was $1600. Tires, rims, alinement at sears.

fadyasha

Dec 21, 2011
There's MB Gunners (polished and chrome) and American Trench (Black and Chrome). The chrome needs 4-6 weeks to be back in stock. Our options suck unless you go with an adapter :undecided:

Saxis

Apr 30, 2012
I'm hoping I can still get an American Racing Fuel for my full size spare. It's still for sale where I got my set at least...

271c886e.jpg

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
Search Ebay for 6x5 inch or 127mm wheels. There are a lot of options available at pretty reasonable prices.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chirobo1

Members Online