Which Passenger door mirror?

grandoak

Original poster
Dec 23, 2012
After having a eagle sized hawk clip my door mirror which took out my mirror and turn indicator, I am seeking the proper replacement mirror for my 2005 GMC Envoy SLT.

However, I am fidning many different manufacturers and models to choose from for the replacement.

What I need is a manual folding, heated power mirror, which has curb view capability (which I think means it has memory), a blinking amber turn indicator, with black textured exterior.

It is not clear which of the OEM models (15287076, 15789786, 15789789, or 15789786) is the match for my current mirror. Is there a way to determine corrent model w/o tearing door apart and inspecting mirror first?

Then, with so many replacments to chose from the question is which one (Replace, Dorman, Kool Vue, Pilot, Hollander, Martins, Action, etc.) will fit what I need for a direct replacement?

Also, what sets each apart from the other, and which is/are the best?

My desire to is have a single replacement which matches existing so I do not have to purchase and replace a pair to have a match. Any and all help will be greatly appreciated.

Del

TexazReece

Dec 4, 2011
I got mine off ebay when I replaced my 05 TB mirrors couple years ago and they were great. Wish I had took them off it when it was totaled ( forgot ) because I woulda sent them to u bro. I could look up the seller I got them from if you want but all mirrors trailblazer, envoy, ascender, rainier and 9-7x all use the same mirrors.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onlyatauction

Members Online

No members online now.