"WHICH Motor GOES with WHAT Year SUV?"

mrrsm

Original poster
Lifetime VIP Donor
Supporting Donor
Oct 22, 2015
Tampa Bay Area
Let's says... Your Old Engine is on its Last Legs and you finally decide, "Hey... I'm a Pretty Savvy Mechanic... I can probably do all this Stuff on my own..." BUT... As "The Beatles" used to say, "With a Little Help from my Friends..." Right HERE at GMT Nation. So Far... So Good? Okay! But... MAYBE You'll also want to Take Out a Note Pad and a Pen and MAKE A LIST ...AND CHECK IT TWICE... To Try and Figure Out Which Parts (and Engines) Will either "Play Naughty..". or "Play NICE" in your particular situation.

THIS idea is NOT New and THIS Linked Site shown below has often been recommended by @Mooseman to refer to while doing Proper Research when figuring out what the Necessary Correct Components are that You WILL NEED Installed (Like Matching the combination of the PCM to the Engine Bay Harnessing and the Replacement Motor. It will be necessary to identify the correct range of Makes-Model AND Sub-Models for these reasons, so visit this Site and Bone Up on the Parts, Pieces and Items you think you might be needing... well in advance of Turning ANY Wrenches:

Last edited:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chriswilson5585

Members Online