Where to find SRCK information for my Denali

Jayman

Original poster
Mar 4, 2012
Hello all.

I just tried out some LED headlights and absolutely love them. I want to get some fogs to match and also do the turn signals, parks, brakes, back up, and cornering lights.

I've been reading up on these SRCK bulbs and cannot find any definitive information on this that's relevant to my 2007 Envoy Denali. In fact through searching I've found conflicting information.

Can someone point me in the right direction please?

Jay

Reactions: Bow_Tied

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Your brake light sockets are SRCK. 2002 models have SRCK sockets in the front turn signals, maybe some 2003's, everything after that is standard configuration.

This only applies to 3157/3757 sockets (dual filament), not 3156 or 194 (single filament)

Reactions: Jayman

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
I highly suggest using a meter to test the front sockets though, as it seems CK sockets up front may not necessarily be the case for 2002 I've found out.

Reactions: Jayman

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
I highly suggest using a meter to test the front sockets though, as it seems CK sockets up front may not necessarily be the case for 2002 I've found out.

+1...especially if you've changed them. :biggrin:

Jayman

Original poster
Mar 4, 2012
Okay sounds good guys. It's weird how you can't find anything that will tell you for sure what our specific vehicles have.
Just some I'm clear, when installing regular non led bulbs the CK wiring is irrelevant. Is this true? I ask because I've changed bulbs on our 2002 Envoy in the past and there was never any mention of this and any 3157 bulb I threw in there always worked.
I'll check the fronts before I order, but you guys are absolutely certain that the brake bulb is always SRCK, right?

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Right, only with LED does it matter because LED are directional. Incandescent are not.

Rear bulbs have always been CK, yes.

Reactions: Matt and Jayman

Jayman

Original poster
Mar 4, 2012
Cool thanks!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ramblinjon

Members Online